part _1

There are those who express their feelings with words, pen, and paper. This is how they express themselves and their feelings.

She brought back the strands of her dark brown hair, from which the sun's rays were only a copper color reflected, muttering remembrances of the morning on her cherry lips.

“I'm done,” she said as soon as she turned off the gas, and her mother continued speaking to her.

Praise be to God, let’s put it on the table so we can eat.’

‘Yes, Mama.’ The sounds of birds chirping surrounded her, as if they were humming in welcome to those coming towards the table.

'Finally, prepare the tea.' The father said to his daughter, who sat up as soon as she put the tea.

'Lo, lo, lo, lo' A little hand started pulling her shirt, while the other looked at this little girl as she stuffed some bread into her mouth.

I knew that her calling wanted her to sit down to carry her little body, placing it on her thigh, and to help her feed it.

Conversations were exchanged, and laughter rose from among these gaps. Nothing lasts, not even happiness.

Loud music began, making the ground shake beneath her.

She pulled out the small body in her embrace and ran away under the table, cramming her sister's body underneath her, trying to protect her with her ribs.

'Mama, where is Joseph? Brother,

you didn't hear anything,
everyone hid in a place, the sound of bullets outside, it's normal music, but!!
To be this close, you have to hide.

The knocks became louder after
the disappearance of that voice.

My Lord, protect us, and have mercy on us. This is what they were saying. Someone pushed the door, causing it to break and fall to the ground. Damn.

_______

Gaza_Rafah 9:35
on Friday morning.

Zionist forces began to enter throughout Gaza, seeking to expel the Palestinians outside their original homeland.

I started entering the houses to take a prisoner from each house, and here they stopped in front of the house of Sheikh Abdullah, who lives on the outskirts of Rafah.

The knocks on the door became louder after they announced that the sound of bullets had stopped.

Who's knocking on the door?

Everyone knows, they are some armed people from Zion who came to have a little fun.

That man kicked the door with his foot forcefully, causing the door to break so that three people could enter, and here they were, even inside this house. Youssef came out of the toilet after he heard the sound of bullets, to try to check on his family.

As soon as he came out, he was faced with one of the people who came under the name of the armed forces of Israel, and they were nothing but a mass of damp scum, in need of education, and we called it, like the way of the Messenger, the Zionists.