authors Bios

Name: Bao (Nickname: VSX)

Personality: Bao is a fun-loving, laid-back father figure who exudes a comforting aura

Personality: Bao is a fun-loving, laid-back father figure who exudes a comforting aura. He's the kind of person who radiates warmth and welcomes everyone with open arms. His chill demeanor makes him approachable and easy to talk to, and he often finds himself in the role of mediator among friends. Beneath his easygoing exterior, Bao harbors a fierce loyalty to those he cares about, especially his friends and family. He's fiercely protective of them and will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. However, there's a flip side to his personality – Bao has a short fuse when it comes to injustice or harm befalling those he loves. When pushed too far, his rage can be intense and startling, but it's always tempered by a sense of righteousness.

Likes:

1. Cooking: Bao is a culinary enthusiast who finds joy in experimenting with different flavors and cuisines. He often hosts gatherings where he can showcase his latest culinary creations and enjoys nothing more than seeing his loved ones savoring his food.

2. Nature Walks: Bao finds solace in the great outdoors. Whether it's a leisurely stroll through a serene forest or a hike up a challenging trail, he loves immersing himself in nature and taking in its beauty.

3. Music: Music is a big part of Bao's life. He has an eclectic taste and enjoys everything from soothing jazz to energetic rock. He's often seen with headphones on, lost in the rhythm of his favorite tunes.

Dislikes:

1. Injustice: Bao can't stand seeing others being treated unfairly or experiencing hardship. He's quick to speak up against injustice and will actively work towards making things right.

2. Arrogance: Bao has little patience for people who are arrogant or condescending. He believes in humility and treating others with respect, regardless of their background or status.

3. Wasting Time: Bao values productivity and dislikes wasting time on trivial matters. He's always striving to make the most of each day and finds fulfillment in pursuing his passions and helping others do the same.

Love Interest: Charlotte Dunois