pure fuckin Chaos pt2

Following my decision to use Devin's phone to inform Dakota to cease contact with me and my intention to pursue a restraining order against him, things took a turn for the worse. Dakota retaliated by creating a video and a Facebook post inciting hatred against me. This was in response to my plan to create a YouTube video exposing the truth about Dakota Bourland and his past behavior, supported by screenshots as evidence.

Since February, the situation has worsened as I've come to recognize his pattern of lying and gaslighting others. This has led to a wave of hate directed at me after he spread lies about me to everyone, all in pursuit of attention without regard for the harm it has inflicted on me.

He caused me harm by forcing me to relocate from Willow Springs, Missouri, to my hometown of Houston, Missouri. Additionally, he had his friends harass me and send hateful comments, which triggered my anxiety attacks. His behavior pushed me to the point of considering self-harm or seeking mental health treatment at a hospital due to the severity of the situation.

For anyone familiar with Dakota Bourland, this reveals the hidden and negative aspects of Dakota that you may not be aware of. He harmed Emily and possibly Veronica from California, displaying a violent history. Additionally, he has a habit of showing up uninvited at someone's house, including his ex's house.

I never expected it to happen, but today is the day I shatter my silence and refuse to let Dakota Bourland silence me again