Part 35

Author : Me 

Note : This one is a little mature...

Word count : 1488

Date posted : 4.26.24

--

I felt the warm sheets lying on top of me, my body tangled in the messy sheets. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked by how bright the light was. Or maybe it was just bright for me, I scanned the room with my eyes sitting up slightly. Our room looked crazy with all the clothes scattered everywhere. 

"Good morninggggg, UGH remind me not to drink next time" Barry's words interrupted my thoughts. 

I laid on my back again using the sheets to cover myself. I just leaned over to him and watched him stretch, his muscles flexed in the morning sunlight. I couldn't take my eyes off him. 

He looked at me catching my stare. "What are you doing?" He asked playfully and turned to face me a huge smile on his face. "Wait" His face suddenly dropped the expression and he looked at me. 

I looked down and back at him. "What?" 

"Did we...?" He quickly lifted the covers laying on him, looking down it and dropping it instantly. "Oh come on!" 

I looked at him confused "Whats wrong?"   

"Of course it's when I'm drunk too" He scoffed jokingly and leaned closer to me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. 

I put my hands on the top of his shoulder, his arms were wrapped around my back holding me close to him. I let my arms rest on his chest. He just watched me with his beautiful eyes, he kissed my check and I took things into my own hands. Swiftly moving I pushed him laying flat on his back again, quickly wrapping my legs over his waist so he couldn't move. My hands rested on the pillow by his head, keeping my body above his only slightly.  

He sucked in a breath of air watching me "You shouldn't do that"

I felt him move his hands to my lower back under the blanket. I leaned down and softly left a trail of kisses on his neck. His finger nails dug into my skin but I didn't care. "Do what?" I spoke softly trying to put him on the edge with it. 

"That." And I was on my back again, he had used his speed to flip around our positions. His lips found my neck sucking softly, I wasn't even scared of hickeys. This felt good. "What do you say about round two?" He smiled softly looking at me, he looked so good.

I pulled his face down to mine, feeling his whole body rub against mine. "God.." I whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. 

He liked that. His expression show'd it all. "Tell me if I hurt you" 

His free hand traveled under the blanket and pushed my legs apart, not letting our lips leave touch. He had repositioned himself above me, and watched me carefully. He slowly slid inside of me, so painful but so much pleasure. Burning and tightness. It was awful and amazing. I kept my eyes on his, he was so careful with everything. It was adorable. I reached my hands above his head running my fingers through his hair, squeezing and pulling when it hurt. 

"Hey, I'm in. You doing okay?" He slowly got closer to my face kissing my lips with so much passion. 

I breathed heavily, and nodded "Barry" my hands grabbed his forearms that were by my waist.

He looked at me instantly he had a confused look on his face. "Do you want me to stop?" He talked quietly. 

"No." I shook my head "Go faster." 

His worry turned to lust and he listened, his body slowly pushed in and out of me moving his hips with mine. 

*after*