THREE HUMANS ° 02 °

"𝕰𝖑 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖓 𝖑𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖆 𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖔"

ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴅᴇɴ

ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴅᴇɴ.

Question for all readers!!!
What did Adam do when he saw an unknown man touching his Bride?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The right answer is to punch the male in the face of course!

Adam punched the man in the face, and Lilith stood still.

" Don't touch my wife you bitch."

The male fell on the ground with a bruise on his cheek, it didn't hurt much for the male, but Adam wasn't done, getting on top of the male Adam started punching the male who wasn't even trying to defend himself.

" Adam stop !! "

Lilith broke from the State of shock and tried to separate Adam from the male on the ground.

" Stand back babe I'm trying to protect you"

Lilith went towards Adam who was punching the defender's male, trying to separate Adam.

" Adam you're hurting him!"
She shouted at Adam to stop, grabbing Adam's arm trying to stop him from continuing punching the male.

Fill with rage Adam accidentally pushes Lilith with his free arm making her fall down. Noticing his mistake he stops punching the male on the ground.

" Shit, sorry Lilith I didn't mean t-"

He got interrupted by a punch in the face Adam fell to the ground blood running down his nose the male with a bit of force got up trying to walk towards Adam but unfortunately, he fell.

" Ooof"

"..."

" ..."

There was only silence, you could hear the chirps from the birds.
Adam didn't know what to feel, embarrassed for the male, or laughed at him. He decided to get up and help his wife to get up but before he got to her he heard giggles coming from her.
That was the first time he heard his wife giggle in a while.