CHAPTER 1 The Mystery

It was around 6am When Darius's alarm woke him.

"Urgh why do we Lace Shorter nights than day .It was like I slept briefly for 60 Seconds" He Soliloquized. Already prepared for school. Darius opens his small table drawer and takes Comb and Combed his boar, looks at the mirror "Why's my face so manly?", I'm just 16 "Yea". It's maturity", Slaps himself. Sighed.
Walk towards the door and looks at his 6 room apartment. Shrugs Darius got to School Closes the door- 7:06 am Sharp!. After geography Class, Darius found his way Out. "That was really boring dude"..to himself. August ran to him!" Darius, wait up"
What's up!?, Darius Said. I Saw Some something Strange while I Was reading yesterday, Come with me" August Said. Takes him to an empty Class, Brought Out a book from his bag. See". What's this?, Says I. look puzzled at a picture of two triangle one up and the other upside down.

August said " it says." your fate is in your own hand" What does it mean?! I don't even Understand. "Darius said. "That's Strange" August Said".

Where did you find this book? Darius asked. I found it in the the library, then as I was reading it, I was tired then I picked it up about to return it, then that paper fell from the middle...!!

*Can I borrow it?" Darius asked August Said" Sure! Sure!. Then They both went Out of the Class. Darius Said" I'll probably see you tomorrow!. Bye!!.

Darius got home. opens the door, picks the book from his bag. Then threw his bag on the bed.

Sat at his reading table. Still puzzled at the Picture.
picks up his phone and try to use Snap shot But his phone keeps showing No Internet Connection
"Not now!. Argh" He Shouted,

Brings Out an encyclopedia. "don't be Stupid Darius" to himself. "thinks for Few seconds, Ah-ah!!, Could it be I don't think so!. a Zodiac

Urg! "I'm really thirsty, he goes to get a glass of water, takes a gulp of, a few drop fell on the paper. The drawing on the Paper began to turn Purple and also began to float auto the air.. Darius being astonished, took two Step backward..
What the hell is going om?!. A Little Creature Came Out From it.
"What are you?!" Darius exclaimed.
"You mean who am I?!, the little Creature said ..my name is Sterno. He walked round Darius's room.."
So what're you doing here?!, Are you an alien or what?!"! Dunus asked."

No!, I'm not an allen, aliens don't exist. they're not real
"Oh!, how Sure are you, aliens real, okay?!, they're not! "Sterno", they are!" " I'm not even supposed to talk to a jerk like you!

Yeah If not for me, you'll be dead, boy! "I don't understand" Darius said. What exactly is your purpose here. He asked again. Sterno answered" Can we just sit".
Sit?!, now no.. maybe you just leave. "Darius Said". He pushed him Slowly towards the door and opened it..

As Darius turned back from the door, he Saw Steno On his bed.

"Yeah, i told you to come and Sit... Darius Couldn't believe it.

Hey kid, relax, Sterno Said.
"Okay What do want"
Can you just sit and have a Calm discussion?

Darius sat down "Okay, what now."..

"Okay, Darius von Dharl. do.."

"How do you know my name?!," Darius exlaimed

"I haven't finished yet." Storne Said

"Okay go on" Darius Said.

I actually know you. Very well, ever your parents.

"How, Where'" Darius asked.
I was there when you were born.. See, Darius, you're not human.

Hahahahahaha, Why. Why did you say. that? Asked Darius.

Exactly, you might not believe, but, you're not an human. Sterno Continued.

So What am 1, an alien?! Darius asked. Sterno Sighed, I've said this before... aliens are not real!!
" So.. actually, you are an Avionite, from the Avion race. You'll soon be taken away from this World immediately the government finds out you're not human...
Darius cut in... "But how does that concern the government?"

"Not really the government".. but -- they Are existing gods... the Auron gods, they're also like you, in human form and Shape. they're around us, Once they find out you're an Avionite, they take you to the Avion world.

Yeah!, Your Speech makes a lot of sense, but I don't still Understand.

You know Darius, your parents are dead, when Avionite die, they are believed to be reborn in the human world or Sometimes, they may come without getting reborn but have a different name, different Family, different lifestyle different identity, but the face remains Static. He answered.
"I guess I'm getting Convinced by your words".
Darius Said.

So any time you need me, You'll find to Call me, through the paper. then Sterno Faded. Darius kept quiet.

"What on Earth is going on? Darius said to himself.
*******