𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

'Today was another day.'

____

BZZZT

BZZZT

.....

BZZZT
BZZZT
.....

BZZZT
BZZ-

"OKAY I GET IT! IT'S MORNING GODDAMMIT. "

Y/n half-screamed, covering her head with a pillow. Sadly, that didn't drown out the noise emmiting from the device beside her bed. Turning around, she smacked the digital clock with sheer force, making it shut down completely. 'Another one down the drain. ' she thought, thinking of the other 39 newly bought digital alarm clocks she got for her birthday the last 4 years.

'The hell am I even going to do with that many? '

THUMP!

'Ughhhhh'

The woman's pet, p/n (pet/name) jumped on the bed, pushing the air out of her lungs as it landed square on her chest. The weight of the animal made it hard to breathe, but she loved her pet too much to blame it for anything.

"P/n! What did I tell you about jumping on me? "

She lightheartedly scolded the animal, which was moving around in her blanket right then.
Finally getting up, she decided to go eat breakfast. Setting up breakfast, she decided to go get dressed while the food gets ready.

____

"Ahh.. Hello nurse Y/n! "

"I told you just Y/n is fine. "

"Okay, fineee, Just Y/n"

The nurse cringed at this and let out a chuckle.

"What're you doing out of bed, Raditz? "

"It's boring laying around all the time.. Plus I cant sit forever! "

"I can tell.. There's 13 Days left until you're free to go, you know? "

The talk man nodded.

"Then why don't you wait it out? "

"Because I'm boreeedd. "

Y/n rolled her eyes. Looking at the window, it proved to be a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining brightly through the blinds in the dimly lit room, children were playing in a park nearby.. Today was perfect. Almost as if nothing could ruin it.

"Cant we go outside? "
Raditz half-whined, his husky scratchy voice echoing in the almost empty room. The woman stood there in thought and moment later she left, as if she completely ignored the patients question.

The only thing breaking the silence were the beeps of the heart monitor, and the birds chirping outside his window. He looked to the window. It really was a beautiful day, the flowers from the tree branches blooming, and the cherry pitala falling to the ground slowly, as if they were snow. A few fell in through his window, landing onto the dark tile, creating contrast. He focused to examine one, it's beautiful rosey pink and white colors inviting themselves in his mind. It was so.. Pure. So light, so overwhelming. Thinking back, he can't even think about his pasti self. A year ago, he wanted to exterminate this planets kind, it's population... But his brother, Kakarot, made him have a change of heart. Now, he has a big family including friends, great memories to cherish and love to grow towards said people.

That made him smile. He's changed, for the better.

____

"Alright, the main doctor said you can-"

Last click of her shoes on the floor tiles indicated she had stopped walking, she froze. The patient had been hunched over, a tight smile graced his face, but so have tears. Rushing to his side, she held his back, making him with up straight, his eyes never leaving the petals from the floor.

"Raditz, is everything okay??! "
She urged, trying to get an answer out of the bigger man as few more tears slid down his face.
Suddenly, he pulled her on to the bed, making her sit beside him.

"You know I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong.. "

She inquired, but still no answer. His eyes closed, he took a deep breath and calmed down.

"It's nothing."

He said in a hushed tone. Raising an eyebrow she decided not to question any further. Instead, she took his hands and brought him up, taking off all needles and unhooking him from the machines he was on.

"The doctor said you're allowed to go outside. Follow me. "

She announced, lightly smiling at him.

___

Outside the hospital completely contrasted its insides, there being a mini park.
The hospitals insignia was engraved in the middle of the tiled pavement, surrounded by grass and trees. A few benches were scattered around, many patients and their nurses walking among the paths.

Raditz immediately bolted towards the end of the park, making Y/n chase after him. At the mere edge of the place, he stopped.

"Raditz! What were you thinking? Running off like that could've reopened your wounds! "

"Haha.. It's nothing. "
He looked to the ground, smiling.

"Nurse, have you ever experienced snow? "

"Yes, why ask such a question? "

He grabbed a bunch of rose colored cherry blossom petals and threw them in the air. She laughed at his childish act, but played along, throwing some petals as well. They slowly descended in the air, a few landing on their clothing.

"I hope I'll get to see real snow sometime. "

➥I hope you all enjoy this so far, let me know what you think!
(The action will start soon)
words; 866
posted on 28.4.2024.
rewrite: /