Chapter 1.

It was the day before my 4th year midterms, and me and Keefe were going shopping for gifts. We had already decided to give Lihn a kelpie bracelet, Dex, various rare ingredients for elixirs, and to Keefe's insisting, Tam, a miniature Death Eater model Sophie had brought from the Forbidden Cities. She had Fitz, Marella, and Biana's gift left, and already had an idea for Keefe's.

We were walking out of the colorful shop, Slurps and Burps, with Dex's present when Keefe said, "I need to go grab your present. I'll meet you at Fairy Sweets?"

"Sure. I need to grab your gift too!" I said with a smile, he grinned back, and raced off. We weren't officially a couple yet, but we wanted to tell the gang tomorrow, and see their reactions.

I walked back into Slurps and Burps, making sure Keefe wasn't secretly watching. I traveled around the shop looking for the thing I had seen the other day, taking me a whole ten minutes to find.

"Back again?" Dex's father asked, as I placed the item on the counter. "Hairy Feeling Elixir? You want a hair dye that shows off your emotion?" he asked, confused.

"It's for Keefe, he'll get a crack out of it." I said, smiling.

"That makes much more sense." he said with a laugh, "See you later Sophie."

I shouted my thanks over my shoulder as I walked out of the shop. I was just outside of Fairy Sweets when I saw a familiar messy blonde hair just inside the window. 

I walked inside and tapped on Keefe's shoulder, he turned, but looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Keefe? Is everything okay?" I asked, hesitant, placing my hands into his.

"Keefe? Who's Keefe?" he said, still looking at me oddly, his hands squirming.

"Don't do this to me Keefe, you know better." I said, my worry growing.

"Sophie?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around, and saw . . . Keefe? He was looking at my hands, which were still in the other Keefe's, with a look of bewilderment and sadness, and anger.

 But then he looked at the guy's face and stumbled back a step. He rushed over and pulled Sophie away.

"Don't touch my girlfriend. And why do you look like me!?" Keefe said, looking outrageous.

"First of all, my name is Canden, second, I don't know who you or this girl is. And why do you look like me?" the boy said.

 Sophie looked closer at the boy, who looked exactly like Keefe, but his eyes were just a hint greener.

"Who are your parents, surely they're nobility. Otherwise it's unlikely that you should be here." Keefe asked, ice in his tone.

"My parents are Lord Cassius and Lady Gisela, and yes, they are nobility. And if you don't believe me I live in room 134, on the tenth floor." Canden said annoyed.

Keefe just stared and Canden stared back, there was a long moment of silence but I figured it out first.

 " Oh my gosh! You two are twins! You have the same parents, house, looks, you guys are twins!" I nearly yelled, my brain being blown at my accusation.

What if Keefe had a twin? - A Kotlc StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara