And so she asked

"S'cuse me mista" A gangsta kid with red sailor uniform greeted the giant reptile politely.

The reptile looked downward at the girl, his eyes showed confusion, he wondered how could a kid be so close to him unharmed.

"How can you withstand my radiation, child?" The giant reptile asked in confusion as to how the kid is.

The kid reached her skirt pockets and took out a piece of full sata andagi bread, broke it in half and tried to gave it to him "Do mista wanna bread?" The girl ignored the giants question.

Reptilla startled for a moment "Uhh.... Sure?" The giant accepted nervously.

Gangsta kid gestured Reptilla to get closer, and she fed him the bread.

And, the giant returned back to it's original size.

-------------------->

"Ah did it!" The gangsta Osaka celebrated as she held the former monster in her hands.

"How's it mistah?"

"Oh, ya can't speek" Disappointment appeared on her face, but becomes back to normal once her friends arrived.

"Oooosaakaaa!" The energetic tomboy girl Tomo excitedly screamed as she got closer and closer with speed reaching limits her body can handle.

"Tomo chaaaaaan!" Gangsta held her hand high up hoping for a high five.

It wasn't, another disappointment.

Then come the child prodigy Chiyo-chan, who brought with her a remote controller modified to become a thermonuclear device.

"Osaka-san, Tomo-san , the sample proved to be working, Reptilla is no more!!" The ten year old brings the good news to both of them, who are on the ground.

The earthly realm avoided a huge catastrophe, one that coated nearly 50.000 military personnel.

All thanks to Chiyo.

...
End
...