Chapter 2: Meeting

As both Ford and Marian keep on moving, they met with some more Raptures, but then again, those Raptures are nothing to be honest. 

Everything seemingly normal, actually better than Ford expected. These Raptures actually easier to dealt with than Automatons. Still, the Ark and Super Earth made an alliance, so that right now, the Helldivers, well, his team, there are more than 4 Helldivers of course.

He'll probably one day come back to Malevelon Creek. But now, he'll just enjoy this as much as he can. 

"We're almost there, how are you feeling, Commander?" Marian asked.

To be honest, Ford is, indeed the command of his team. But his team is... a bunch of not-fine people. Let's just say that, they're a bunch of cuckoo. But since they're good at what they do so the team is all good to go.

"I'm good. We can keep moving." He answered fast and short. Getting things to the point is the what they always do. Despite they can get funny sometimes.

"But... why you come down through a capsule that launched straight down to Earth?" Marian asked another question, this one is full on curiosity.

"That's how the Helldivers are." He replied. Pretty much that's what they do everyday.

"Well, I can carry you if you wanted to." She said. Seemingly wanted to carry Ford.

"... No thanks. I'm not here to get carried by a Nikke." He replied normally.

"In that case," She said, grabbing his hand, "At least hold onto me longer."

"...Alright." He said as they continue. And no, they didn't hold hand, Ford took Marian's hand off his cause he doesn't feel like doing this.

The more they go, the more Ford notices Marian's eyes flashing red. But he doesn't really saying anything. She probably got corrupted. He knows, but probably not talking about it now. He doesn't wanted to freaks Marian out.

And eventually, they reached where they needed to get to.

"Here we are Commander- Wait, where's everyone? Did the plan changed after the ship crashed?" She wonderer.

"I don't think so." He said, as he heard gunfire from somewhere. "Let's check where that sound comes from."

"Yes, Commander." She agreed on it. 

And when they check it out, they saw two other Nikkes and, another Helldiver. Ford comes out and said, "Oliver?"

Which that Helldiver, and the other 2 Nikkes look at him, that Helldiver said, "Ford?"

And so, here they have some new comrades. Not exactly new, but not exactly old either.

"Well, I guess we stumbled upon another patriotic maniac." Said the Nikke clad in yellow.