Epilogue: One Last Obstacle

[A Few Months Later]

The days had become quite peaceful ever since the Herrscher of Dominance had been defeated by Kiana.

After Alex and her had went their separate ways, the boy was sent out of the Theater for good this time as he arrived back from where he and Mei had first entered which was in some underground lab for Jackal.

Needless to say, his return was received about as well as he expected as Mei was grateful that he was okay but immediately gave him an earful for doing something so reckless.

She tried to get Raven to do the same but she just nonchalantly shrugged it off and simply told Alex to not run off again but that she was proud that he survived the whole ordeal.

In the time that passed, Alex would go on to have his 15th Birthday as Raven went out and brought him a cake so they could celebrate along with Mei despite Alex's insistence on not wanting to do anything.

Naturally Alex would also get treatment for his injuries that he suffered in that final battle, most notable of which being the cauterized wound on his abdomen.

Raven obviously questioned how he got that but Alex just casually told her that things happened as he didn't really wanna tell anyone what exactly happened during that fight.

Seeing as Alex was recovering from his injuries, he wouldn't be sent out to do any work for the time being which caused him to spend lots of time alone as Raven would frequently be sent out on missions as Mei too was also starting to do some things on her own.

Catching up to the present now, Alex was currently walking through the city as he got pretty bored of constantly seeing the Serpent HQ's empty hallways and needed a change of scenery.

He was on this little journey for about an hour now as he was stopping by places and stores that caught his interest but didn't buy anything.

After a while of walking around, he'd come across an empty building that was currently un-occupied as it was undergoing renovations at the moment.

Seeing that the building was fairly tall, Alex figured he'd get a good view of the city if he went up to the roof.

The boy would carefully enter the building to make sure that no one was inside and after confirming that he was indeed alone, he quickly walked up all the flights of stairs and would open the door that led him to the roof.

After heading back outside, he was greeted with a gorgeous view of the city in the night sky as he walked over to the edge and sat down, just taking in the moment as he had a deep breath.

'That whole puppet fiasco has by far been the craziest thing that's happened to me. A part of me still can't believe half the things I witnessed cause of it. As rough as it was, I'm grateful to have finally met Seele, reunite with Bronya and Kiana for a brief moment, and have some last words with Himeko.' Thought Alex as he looked up to the sky, continuing his train of thought. 'That was a pretty slick new form Kiana got back there. I wonder what she's called it by now..............probably something dumb knowing her.'

Alex chuckled to himself a bit as he had a slight smile on his face.

"I wonder how she's doing right now?" He asked himself.

"Would you like to know?"

Alex wasn't expecting an answer so as soon as he heard a response, he immediately sat up and turned around, completely shocked to see who was standing before him.