Can't Sleep - 18+

Natsu would be sleeping as Lucy tries to quietly creep into bed, without waking him. She slips in under the covers, before feeling herself get pulled in by the hips.

N: "What are you doing up so late? I thought you went to sleep hours ago..."

He'd yawn as he rubbed an eye.

L: "I couldn't sleep, it gets too hot in here at night..."

N: "...Oh really?~"

She feels a shiver run down her spine as Natsu's lips trail along her neck, trailing kisses down to her shoulder as he licks the hickey he left on the crook of her neck.

L: "N-Natsu, it's getting late..."

N: "It's not too late for a little fun, is it?"

He begins to rock his hips against her rear as he kisses her neck, and his hands make their way back down to her hips again.

The room is filled with the sounds of Lucy's soft whispers and groans as Natsu teases, before slipping the straps of her gown off and sliding it down to her stomach, exposing her upper half as he leans forward.

Lucy bites her lower lip in frustration as he starts to massage her breasts through the fabrics of her bra, before his hands make their way to the back, undoing the clasp of it. She rolls her upper half slightly to the side as Natsu massages one of her nipples as he takes the other in his mouth, her gasps like music to his ears while his hand makes its way down to her clit.

She arches slightly as he teases her with his fingers, feeling how wet she is. She rolls onto her back as he sits up to unzip his pants, before mounting her and teasing her entrance with his shaft.

L: "Please just put it in already..."

Natsu would smirk at her desperate pleads, before pushing foreward, slowly until he filled her. He'd sit still for a few moments as to allow her to adjust to his size, before he began to rock his hips in a motion. Her knees bent over his thighs and as he picked up the pace over time, she reached back and gripped the pillows beneath her head.

Natsu leaned down, pulling her lips into a passionate and lustful kiss as she reached up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He picked up the pace again, roughening up a bit as her moans turned into gasps and whimpers, hearing her desperate yelps as she felt her climax approaching.

N: "Fuck, I'm close."

L: "Don't stop, please..."

She wrapped her legs around his hips, causing him to frantically move his hips erratically, before he lost control and released a literal explosion within her.

She'd finished just moments before him and had arched her back, so she was left trembling and quivering as he collapsed onto her, before he pulled out and rolled over besides her.

She kissed his forehead and smiled softly at him before he went out cold, completely exhausted from all of that-too tired to bother worrying about her well-being.

She rolled her eyes at him, before cuddling up to him and going to sleep herself.