𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩
Vote/ comment

• 𝙏𝙎-𝟭𝟵 •
01x06

FLASHBACK

Alexis gripped Sam's hand as they ran out of the apartment building, her eyes looking everywhere as people were either running for their lives or they were getting eaten alive, Alexis wanted to stop and help someone but Shane, Rick's best friend wouldn't let them. He told them it was way too dangerous to even stop and help people. They could get killed by them, that it was too late for them, and there was nothing they could do. All Alexis could hear was how hard her heart was beating and now their everyday lives are being taken away by what? She didn't know. All she saw was people eating other people and she didn't understand. All she knows is that they needed to get out of there before they die.

She couldn't make sense of what was going on around her, and why it was happening. And then she saw a tank and men dressed in army uniforms killing the dead people and trying to help the living or so she thought it was going on. Until she saw an Alive human person go down. Alexis stared in horror as they all ran towards Shane and Sam's family. Lori had gotten out of the car and ran towards her brother in law to giving a hug as she cried about the fact that Rick was dead. "Hurry, let's go!" Shane shouted and they all got inside the car. Alexis sadly looked at the live that was going to leave behind. She looked down to her stomach as she was about to tell her boyfriend she was pregnant. With his child. She sat in the back seat with Carl as he laid his head on her lap. She could see his sad eyes. They were red and watery.

She felt bad for the grimes family, and even she felt sad because Rick had welcomed Alexis to their family from the very beginning of her relationship with Sam. She had wished her father did everything for her, just like Rick, did like his family. Rick was the one who arrested her father when he found out what he had done to Alexis. And she was grateful for him since then. He loved the family like her own.

She was 18 years old when that had happened. And her sister didn't care enough to take her time and see her little sister. "Are you okay?" Sam asked her snapping her out of her thoughts. Her brown eyes looked into his hazel eyes and she nodded. He went and grabbed her hand in twinging his fingers with hers and giving it a light squeeze letting her know that if she wasn't Okay, that it's Okay, not to be okay. That she was allowed to feel if she wanted to.

The doors to the C. D. C. Opened a bright light hits her eyes as she covered them. Her eyes widened at the fact that, whoever was inside opened the door for them after they yelled, and screamed for them to open up. She couldn't believe it actually worked. She was surprised another person or persons were willing to let them all inside their only safe space. "Daryl, Sam, cover the back." Shane ordered both men. Sam let's go of Alexis and does what he's told.

They all walk inside the place and Alexis looked around the place. It was a big place and it looked safe. But looks could be deceiving, so she kept her guard up just incase they had to make a run for it. "Hello?" Rick called out as the men went to different directions to defend if they had to. "Close those doors." Shane told the last person to close them. "Hello?" A man said and everyone immediately put their guns up and pointed at a man holding his own gun. "Anybody infected?" He asked them. "One of our group was. He didn't make it." Rick told the man. "Why are you here? What do you want?" He asked them a distance away from the group. "A chance." Rick told the man. "That's asking an awful lot these days." He said still pointing his gun at them