Chapter 6 - Walking in the rain

As the three of them walked in the rain. Taiyo was a bit nervous as she was next to Tsuki, who seems calm about everything as he shared his umbrella. Meanwhile Haru was walking behind them as he was still disgusted of what he is seeing...

They all stayed silent until Tsuki decided to break the silence...

"So... Is your house near somewhere?" Tsuki ask as he looked at Taiyo and smiled at her. Taiyo then blushed deep red as she shuttered.

"U-Uhm... N-not that f-far..." Taiyo shuttered nervously as Tsuki sighed a little. Meanwhile Haru just silently listen to the conversation as he sighed in annoyance.

Haru then nudge Tsuki in the elbow as he whispered to him.

"Can we just be quick?... I want to get out of this... Romantic thing with this girl..." Haru said with an annoyed look in his face... Tsuki sighed as I whispered back to him.

"Haru... Just be patient... I mean, She said her house is near so... We will be there in no time." Tsuki said we a reassuring smile. Haru sighed as he looked away from Tsuki as he scoffed.

Meanwhile the three continue to walk as the rain start turning into showers... Making a sign it's about to end, Taiyo noticed this as she spoke.

"Oh... The rain is about to stop any time now..." Taiyo said as Tsuki looked at the sky and smiled. He noticed the clouds fading away as the sky became clear while to sun shine again... Making the light beam through Taiyo's face.

Tsuki was surprised to see Taiyo's features he didn't noticed as he stared at her with admiration... Haru noticed this and sighed as he nudged Tsuki lightly.

"Tsuki, don't be such a fool getting lost into this girl's beauty..." Haru said with a pissed off look on his face a Tsuki snap out of it and chuckled nervously... Feeling a bit flustered.

"Gosh Haru it's not like Taiyo is gonna use her beauty to use me..." Tsuki said as in a nervous and hushed tone as his cheeks turn red a little... Taiyo heard her name being mentioned as she turn to him and spoke.

"Sorry but... Did you need anything? I heard you mention my name." Taiyo said as she tilted her head slightly. Tsuki was startled a bit as he's face turn darker red as he stuttered.

"Oh! N-No I don't need anything!" Tsuki said as he was a bit embarassed by the sudden speaking as Taiyo nodded a little with her cheeks faintly turning pink.

"Oh... I-I see... I will just walk home since the rain has disappeared... Thank you for walking me home." Taiyo said as she smiled and starts walking away... Tsuki stared at her as he didn't say a word until Haru spoke teasingly.

"Hm? What's this? Did Tsuki have his first crush?~" Haru said teasingly as Tsuki turned even more red as he spoke.

"S-Shut up Haru!" Tsuki said in an embarrassed tone as Haru laughed.

"Aw look! Little Tsuki is all flustered~ How cute~" Haru said as he chuckled. He was enjoying the fact he can tease Tsuki in this state.

Meanwhile Tsuki felt annoyed and embarrassed of Haru's teasing, he wasn't used to being teased in this kind of state...

"Haru stop..." Tsuki mumbled in an annoyed tone as Haru laughed quietly. Haru nudged Tsuki as he spoke.

"Alright calm down. Let's go home." Haru said as he walked. Tsuki looked at Haru and sighed as he thought to himself.

"I hope I can see Taiyo again... God what's wrong with me..." He thought as he sighed and walked with Haru... Going home.