Brownies and orgasms*

as requested by Debbie, I was making brownies. It was an odd thing, but I accepted doing it. Lou would be off work in 5 minutes, and I hated it because I was really horny as expected because Lou kept teasing me, and I was not having it.. I just couldn't get off by myself, I needed her. it's only been 2 days but whenever she fucks me she always gives the best aftercare. But oh well.. let's just hope these Brownies give me something to take my mind off of.

-
As Lou walked into the kitchen, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of you bent over the counter, your ass sticking out temptingly as you cleaned the counter of flour and whatnot. "Mmm, those smell amazing," she purred, stepping up behind you and running her hands over your hips. "You're so pretty, aren't you baby?" She complimented you, like always. You are the only person she dies that with, and it made you feel special.

I smiled and turned to her. "Mmm, thank you, baby!" I breathed out happily, a blush covering my cheeks.

Lou grinned and leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "You're welcome, love," she whispered before pulling away with a wicked glint in her eye. She grabbed one of the brownies off the tray and held it up between the two of you. "Open wide," she whispered, holding it out.

I giggled with a sheepish smile as she held up a brownie, and I opened my mouth as she said. I really did like cooking - more baking, though. It was my strong suit, and it was comforting.

Lou kissed along your neck, her teeth nipping at your skin before moving down to your collarbone and placed the brownie into your mouth so you could take a bite "My god, you look more delicious than the brownie" she growled, her hand moving to your jeans and beginning to unbutton them. "I've been thinking about you so much today. What have you done to me?" She breathed out jokingly.

I chuckled at how eager she was to get to my princess parts. "My god, you're needy today, baby. I haven't done anything, hm?" I teased as I took bite of the brownie, moaning at the taste of it. looking at her as I felt her strong hands undo my jeans. Oh boy, it was making me wet, and I couldn't deny it if I wanted to.

Lou chuckled and lightly pushed the brownie into your mouth, watching as you closed your lips around it. She leaned in close, her breath ghosting across your neck as she whispered huskily, "You know what else is big and hard that belongs in your mouth hun?" She whispered with a sly smirk, disregarding the fact that you just called her needy.

"Mmmm, I don't think so. what is it, my love??" I questioned, playing dumb. but I definitely knew what she meant.

Lou grinned and leaned in even closer, her lips just a breath away from yours. "My cock," she purred, her hand finally reaching inside your panties to rub against your aching clit that was practically begging for attention. "I've been thinking about fucking you all day."

I moaned aloud as she finally touched me where I so badly needed it. "fuck.. baby, can you tell Debbie the brownies are done? I can't function properly with yo-" I got cut off by her rubbing faster and rougher, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Lou chuckled, amused by your inability to focus. "I can definitely take care of that," she said, leaning down to kiss you deeply. Her tongue invaded your mouth, tangling with yours as she continued to rub your clit.

I nodded vigorously, my hips already buckled with how badly I needed her, but I wasn't about to admit to that. though she probably knew with how I was acting.

Lou grinned against your lips, her eyes dark with lust. "You're so needy for me," she purred, kissing you deeply before pulling away to glance at the oven. "I'm gonna go take care of those brownies while you finish yourself off."

i whimpered with a huff when she stopped, "No, please. I can't, you know I can't finish without you. please?" I pleaded, knowing damn well she always sticks to her word, and now I'd probably have to wait.