Chapter 16

The rest of the week flew by and the weekend had just begun, Malik's first week of college had gone better than he expected. He has mates in all his lessons, and he was enjoying his subjects, so was off to a great start.

Bruce had arranged for Madi to stay with them for a while, he knew her and Malik didn't get along a lot of the time, but he believed this would help them get along better. The girl also had a lot going on at home, and Bruce being the caring uncle that he is, didn't want that to interrupt her education.

The sun shone brightly through the crack of the curtains in Maliks bedroom, and directly into his face which woke him up. He was relieved to know that he had woken up dry, even though he hadn't wet the bad in a while now, he still worried he would randomly wake up one morning wet. He then noticed his bladder was quite full, and decided it was time for him to get up.

He opened his bedroom door and looked down the hall, surprised to see Madi rubbing her eyes as she closed the door of the guest room behind her.

'She must have just woke up too,' he thought to himself, 'no way is she getting in that bathroom before me, girls take ages getting ready.' 

With that said, Malik rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He'd just begun doing his business when he heard a knock at the door.

"I'm in here." He said.

"Well no shit. How long will you be?" Madi replied, she sounded annoyed and tired.

"Hmm...how longs a piece of string?" Malik smirked to himself.

"I dunno, probably a lot longer than your bits." 

Malik frowned, "whatever, I'm gonna be a while now." 

"Malik! It was a joke oh my god." Madi groaned.

Bruce was stood at the bottom of the stairs listening to the pair of them arguing, "what's up now?"

"I need the loo, he won't let me in and he's saying he's gonna be a while." The girl complained.

"Sorry kiddo, you'll just have to wait, i'm sure he won't be long." Bruce told her.

Madi heard the shower turn on and sat down, leaning against the door.

She waited...

And waited...

And waited some more, until it felt like she'd been sat there for hours, however, it had only really been 10 minutes.

She knocked again, "Malik are you almost done? I need a wee."

"Okay, and?" The boy replied

"What do you mean 'and' ? I need the toilet." Madi said frustratedly.

"Not my problem."

"Malik! Please!" 

"Alright alright, I'm done now." He told her as he turned the shower off. 

"Quick, open the door." The girl twisted the handle to find that the door was still locked.

"I can't"  Malik told her.

"Yes you can." Madi tried to open the door again.

"I forgot to bring a towel, and underwear, and clothes." Malik admitted.

"Oh my goddd, you're such an idiot. Where are they?" 

"In my room" The boy laughed.

Madi went into his room and rummaged through his drawers, she grabbed a pair of boxers and then a pair of shorts before picking out a hoodie for him. She burried her face into the hoodie and inhaled through her nose, breathing in his scent. 'Why does he always smell so good?'