Accepted.

' I walk down the hall as I hear screaming from the other room I slowly open the door to see blood all over my living room. my heart starts to speed up and I feel my hands shake.

I feel a sharp pain in my back. I fall to my knees and I put my hand on my back and feel what happened. My hand feels blood and I pull my hand back to me and there's blood on my hand. '

I jump awake and I'm breathing heavily. I feel hot so I rip my blankets off of me and I get off the bed and my feet are met with the freezing cold floors of Grimmauld Place. I sit on the bed and rub my head I feel my face and there are dried tears so I wipe them away suddenly my door goes flying open and standing in the doorway staring at me is my brother Harry.

"Macy you have to come downstairs right now!" Harry yells at me with excitement. he pauses and takes a good look at me. "wait what's wrong. are you crying?"

"No, I'm not. I just had a nightmare I'm fine." I replied and I put my hands in my lap.

"You sure?" Harry's expression is a bit worried and I now feel bad.

"Yeah, I'm good! now you want me to go downstairs. why?" I change the conversation and try acting happy so he doesn't keep questioning me. and I am also curious about what he wants.

"Sirius has something for you," he says as he's still a bit confused.

Me and Harry have been living with Sirius Black for over a year because we moved out of the Dursleys because me and Harry were getting abused there and they wanted us gone so Sirius took custody of us. he's now a free man because he was released from Azkaban.

I got off the bed and slid on some slippers so my feet weren't freezing. I follow Harry as we walk down the stairs and make our way into the kitchen. sitting at the table are Sirius and Remus chatting while drinking some tea.

"Hi guys," I say we walk into the kitchen and sit at the table across from Sirius and Remus.

"Macy I have something for you," Sirius says as he has a soft smile on his face.

"What?" I get confused because it's not Christmas or my birthday so if he's giving me a gift it doesn't make sense.

Remus gets up and walks over to the counter and grabs two teas. Sirius passes over a letter across the table to me.

I pick up the letter and it has my name and address on it. I flip it over to see the Hogwarts logo and I look up at Sirius to see if this is real. he's still smiling and Remus walks back to the table and sets the two teas in front of me and Harry.

"Did I get accepted?!" I'm beyond excited at this moment I have been waiting 4 years to get accepted and I finally got my letter.

"well if you didn't they wouldn't have sent a letter." Harry jokes. I smile and rip the letter open reading it out loud to them.

" Dear Miss Potter. we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. " I jump out of my chair and start jumping and hugging Harry. "I've been accepted!!" I cheered.

Remus and Sirius come around the table and they both hug me. "I knew you would get accepted Macy you just had to wait." Sirius comments

"I know! wait but isn't it a bit weird for me to go to Hogwarts at 15? and not 11 like most kids?" I question. I think that 15 is too old but I'm just thrilled that I got accepted.

"No it's fine a lot of kids come to Hogwarts at 15 there is a boy we have now who got accepted last year and he's now 17," Harry replies and smiles at me.

I smile back at him. "I really can't believe I'm going to Hogwarts!" I exclaim.

"Well, I guess we have some shopping to do. you are gonna need a wand and all the stuff on that list. " Sirius said