Denying Fate

((Note: I haven't thought about this, but I would put the spell down for each episode. I will put Vine Whip, along with the Pokemon, down after this. Let's do this!!))

3rd POV

Orsi is shedding happy tears.

Orsi: They're the brightest stars in the whole village of Hage!

Little girl #1: You're amazing, (Y/N) & Yuno!

Recca: They're so cool!

The crowd then murmurs as (Y/N) then sees Asta getting on his feet.

Asta: (Y/N). Yuno.

Both (Y/N) & Yuno then looked at Asta.

Asta: Just wait. I'm hot on both of your heels. I'll catch up with both of you. I am both of your rivals!

The crowd started to laugh at him.

Acceptee #1: His rival? Who does he think he is?

Acceptee #2: Big talk for some idiot who didn't even get a grimoire.

The laughter was stopped by (Y/N), who stomped the ground hard enough to leave large cracks. (Y/N) then had his eyes covered, but then looked at Asta with a smile & pat his head.

(Y/N): Please, find a way to keep up with us.

Asta then grinned.

Orsi: Well, everyone, time to go. We've got a lot of preparations to make for the big banquet. Since today's special, you all get 3 pop-potatoes a piece!

Little girl: Whoo-hoo!

Recca: Or maybe we could have something different for a change?

While everyone is leaving, a man named Revchi smiled as he look at the two boys with four-leaf clover grimoires. Revchi is a tall man with a lean build. He has messy and wavy long black hair. One of his distinguished feature is his burn mark on the lefthand side of his face, which he receives on his last mission with the Magic Knights. He wears a black full body suit with a pair of belts he uses to carry his chains. He also carries a pouch strapped around his right thigh to carry his grimoire. His boots are black with a pair of belts that hold each of them together. Additionally, he covers his attire with a dark red cloak buttoned together around his right shoulder. He then chuckled.

Revchi: Well, isn't this extraordinary? Two boys wonder, & from a sleepy little village, too

(Y/N) POV

I am standing with Yuno as the nobles are in front of us.

Noble: Hey, um, isn't that going a bit too far? 

Salim has long, blond hair, tied back in a long ponytail, with his bangs offset to the left. He has fair skin, and pencil-thin blond eyebrows, with mostly-slanted green eyes. He wears a white shawl and small stud earrings.