part.1

Oof... the story starts now..

Character name:
Catherine 👩‍🦰 ✨️
Senior.Eric👱✨️
(The main protagonists)
Olivia (Catherine's close friend)
Lynda (Catherine's grandma)
Jackson, Henry Eric's friends

1st day of the high school...Catherine rushed to catch up the bus earlier..since it's her first day of her high school..before going to bus she hugged her grandma and kissed her forehead..

"Grandma take care" she showed her some sign language..since she is aphasic..

her grandma Lynda is the only soul living for her..yes she lost her parents when she was 10...she is handling her expenses by her part time job at a restaurant..

Though she have troubles in her life she always wear her beautiful smile on her face..
Her ocean blue doe eyes🧿 melts everyone ..✨️

She entered her class.
Teacher asked to introduce herself..because she is newly transferred one..a newbie..🤗

She hesitated and showed some signs...and ofc her teacher understood her situation...
She used her translator to introduce herself... after intro..
She sat next to Olivia..they get along well.. eventhough she struggles to understand her signs...she somehow managed with help of her translator..

Lunch break.

She entered the cafe with olivia. Her first day ended peacefully..which is exactly opposite to that of  her idea about the first day...cuz she gone through a lot of bullying in her middleschool for being a mute.

actually now Catherine is studying in one of the famous highschool..she got selected by her good marks)..

She wanted to make use of her golden ✨️ opportunities well..without distracting her mind some where else.. I mean not to fall on love trap😷

Slowly she got close to Olivia..and they became close besties🫂🫂

One day Olivia talk to her about the popular seniors of this high school.. Eric...

Jackson..

Henry..

"They are so much popular...they are millionaire🏑💸🍷..and...among them Senior.Eric is the richest...they always gets surrounded by chicks.."

Catherine listened to her with an expressionless face..

Hey aren't you excited to see them...she exclaimed and rushed to enterance to get their glance..

Catherine went near her bestie..to see the chaos that just going to happen there..

They entered the campus from black ....glossy luxurious cars..

Group of girls..screamed out of the lungs🫁 just to get their attention..

Catherine peeked out to see them..

Damn..their jawline which slices anything into pieces...❤️‍🔥

Catherine starts to admire them... their muscular physique, 6feet tall, looking like Greek gods.. that every girl wants..🤌

Suddenly her eyes meet with Jackson's and she averted her gaze from him..thinking ...[Oops don't get diverted.. you bish focus on studies]

She hurried from there..to the class while Jackson was staring at her..

Who is she? .....why iam staring at her...