|5| •Fire of the Snowflake

My eyes parted as the mobile rung.... It was from Benjamin Franklin..... What's up with him again.... Did he got an idea..... No no no.... Never ever can that happen....
"Hello ma'am?"
... I felt his sound cracking... In....fear... Did my parents' news reach till him... This cannot happen... This work... Can only... Be positive Elenoir... You got this!
"Yes?"
.... I felt uncomfortable... It felt like I was being defeated in every other way... Why is this happening to me... Not in my career please...
"Ma'am.... It's that... Like.... We are proud of you..."
What? Proud.... Of me? Wasn't this.... Let him complete first... What is his intentions on this..?
"It's that we have seen you getting your parents making accept their fault.... Theodore Roosevelt.... Sir... He is extra proud of you and that another company Owner..."
I answered him coldly,
"His name's Shivam... Shivam Rajput.. Owner of XYZ Company and CEO of the remaining some"
..... I felt like if his words weren't having an idea of Shivam... Neither can he have mine then... I felt possessive... But.... Why so?
"Sorry for the inconvenience ma'am... Theo sir has arranged an invitation to his wedding as a gift also providing all the necessity to both of you... Plus he'll not force to attend his wedding but after his wedding a meeting will be held with almost all the Owners and CEOs of the world.... It's not like that you have to attend but it-...."
Me meeting with other people... Not at all... What about those people... What about my revenge... Online? Yaa... That's perfect...
"Let him know We'll be attending the meeting online... And all my and Shivam sir's blessings and partnership is with him and his soon-to-be-wife"..
"Yes ma'am.... And also ma'am take care, I'm sure it isn't working easy for you both but-"...
"Thank you so much Benjamin but I think we would get this matter solved by ourselves"....
"Ye..yes ma'am"
(CALL ENDED)

I dialed Shivam number and heard it ring downstairs only... Somehow the pink hue spots occurred on my nose and ears thinking about last night... I felt my cheeks burn... But sadly I woke up at two at morning just to complete the pending work as the foreigns must be having evening or night or maybe bright sunny morning anytime...
I recieved a message from Shivam...
"I'm on a call with my girl... Later"...
That surely did pisses me off... What does it mean by my girl huh? Is she a doll or are you a god damn child to play with her... I couldn't mind much... His girl was the same was him... They flirted with other people but atlast back to each other... But..Why didn't he...stop me...? Neither last day nor a week earlier... A month has gone past... And we have kissed almost four times... Why is he doing it....? I.... Felt.... Something.... Which I shouldn't.... I promised to Merlin that I would not waste time on rubbish boys going on dating around... I promised to wait for the correct one... If we are meant to be... We'll stay no matter what! But.... He never cheated... He's a loyal guy... Which somehow pisses me off... He has red flag things in himself.... But is the whole green forest in front of his girl... If I was his.. I could even never think of cheating on him... Neither leaving him... I kept my laptop aside and went to the balcony.... The sun was shining.... Those sunrays hitting my eyes... Causing me feeling a bit... Idk... Cute? I could see Shivam talking to his girlfriend as he was staying just the room beside me... He was sometimes walking across the balcony sometimes not... I remembered when I fell in love... For the first time... With Adrien... No Soupnil... Adrien Brody... I was in India when I met this guy... He was my best buddy... From kindergarten... Till...now... I still remember what happened to him...

Flashback:

(Class XI-Science)

Heyyyy!!!!! What's up buddy?

Firstly buttercup... I missed you... Like very bad!

Awwww now the popular boy misses me? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Oh come on... You had gone for a vacation for so long... How could I not miss you?