CHAPTER 2

Enids pov:

I walk in my dorm and see Wednesday, making me think back to what Yoko said. Do I like Wednesday? God Enid, just shut up. You don't like Wednesday you're just overthinking it. But honestly I do think I lost feelings for Ajax, I was being dramatic when I started crying about it.

I decide to lay down and watch TikTok while Wednesday types. I used to hate the sound of her typing, but honestly, now that I'm used to it, it's kind of calming. First week back is always exhausting, so I fall asleep to the sound of her typing.

Wednesdays pov:

I finally finish typing, and when I look behind me, Enid is sleeping. Thank God, peace at last.

Then I notice a beep go off from the present I was given from Xavier last semester, my phone. When I check it, it's a text.. from a random number? Ugh, don't tell me it's that dumb stalker again.

The text reads out, "Wednesday, I have a question for you, don't mention this to Enid!"

"Who are you and how did you get my number?" I respond. Phones have way to small keyboards. How does Enid use these everyday?

"I'm Yoko, Enid gave me it. Now, don't show Enid this, but do you have a crush on Enid?" Ugh why did Enid do that, and what the hell?

"No." Yoko is strange. Why would she ask that? Me and Enid are total opposites. there is no way I could like her.

"Mhm sure.." Ugh that was sarcastic, I'll just ignore her.

Anyways, that was dumb, I'm just going to go out to The Weathervane.

Enids pov:

"I'm going to The Weathervane. I'll be back in a bit." Wednesday stated.

Wow I never noticed how pretty her voice i- ok Enid what the fuck. Ugh I'd hate to prove her right, but this is something I have to talk to Yoko about.

*time skip*

I knocked a couple times before Yoko opened the door. "O-oh hey Enid!" Yoko says. Why is she so flustered looking? Then I see divina behind her on her bed. Oh, I get it now.

"Come in!" I walked in and sit on her bed, "I have a problem..." "I'm a problem solver tell me everything, oh yeah me and Divina are dating now so you can trust us if its something gay." Yoko says, does she read minds also? "Dude how did you know, anyways I'm afraid you were right.. I think I have feelings for Wednesday." "Ha knew it."

"I hate you."

"I love you too"

"I NEED HELP WHAT DO I DO YOKOOOO."

"Tell her, duh."

I scoff, "It's not that easy Yoko, your advice sucks I'm leaving." Yoko can only do that because she's hot and confident and has a good gaydar. I go back to our dorm and wait for Wednesday to get back.

(Ugh, how do you write such long chapters, I'll try to make the next chapter longer, but idk if I can)