**CHAPTER 26**

**AUTHOR'S POV**

*Shub Reached Rahul's Office & Went Inside.. & Hardik, Rahul & Shardul Everyone Is Present There**

Rahul:- Shub Just Check This Footage. 

"Shub Look At The Screen .. Saw That Same Man Covered His Face With Red Colour Went Inside The Same Room Where Ishan Went .. But That Man Stop His Track When He Saw The Cctv Camera Above .. & He Smiled Towards The Camera & Raised His Fingers Towards The Camere & Did A Shooting Sign & Went Inside The Room & Shub Gritted His Teeth & Eye's Grow Darker"

"Than Sometimes Later Ishan Went Inside & Than Sometimes Later Bursted Out Of That Room & Ran From There & That Man Followed Him Behind .. & When He Saw Them He Ran Opposite Way"

Shub:- This MF Don't Even Know What's Kind Of Devil He Is Welcoming Into His Fucking Life .. I Will Ripped His Heart From His Body & Cut His Head From His Body  .. *Whispered With His Husky Voice & Inside Burning With Rage*

Rahul:- *He Placed His Hand Shubman's Shoulder* .. We Will Definitely Find Him As Soon As Possible..

Hardik:- And We Saw Him Some Holi Pictures But Noone Knows About Him .. It's Quiet Surprised.. Bcz Only College Students Was Allow In The Party & Their Families.. Soo ..

Rahul: He Did His Planned Excellently..

Shardul:- We Send That Rana Only In Hospital & Still He Is Suffering With His Life .. But Ye Kutta Jyase Fad Fad Karke Udh Rha Hai Na .. Eska Samsan Ghat Ta Ticket Jaldhi Katne Wala Hai ..

Hardik:- Without Any Doubt Man .. *Said Proudly*

Shub:- What About That Footage .. From Where He Left .. In The Backside Of The College.. & Also Aditi Followed Him ? ..

Rahul:- That Will Take Still Some Times Shub..

Shub:- *Cursed* .. Fucking Damn It .. *Bumped The Table In Frustration*

Shardul:- But He Ran Away Before My Babe Reached Their .. She Was Soo Upset That She Couldn't Catch Him .. I Asked Her About This & You All Also Knows That ..

"Everyone Nodded.. But Shub Looking Somewhere & Lost In His Thought & Rahul Noticed It & Asked Him"

Rahul:- What Happened?  .. What Are You Thinking?  ..

Shub:- About Aditi ? ..

Shardul:- What ?

Shub:- She Came Today In Our House To Pickup Ishan For College Which She Never Does This Kind Of Things.. & Her Behavior Wasn't Normal.. I Mean Something Was Off In Her .. & When I Asked Her Direct College Ya Somewhere Else .. & She Lied While Shattering.. But At First They Stopped For The Bookshop.. I Don't Know She Is Normally Not Like That ..

Shardul:- Bhai What R Talking About? .. Are You Doubting On Her That She Lied ..  Sayad Wo Bhul Geya Hoga Isiliye Nhi Bataya Hoga .. & Are She Told Na Before She Reached Their He Left .. *Said Little Disappointly*

Shub:- It's Not Like That Shardul.. But It's Normal Thing .. Wo Achanak Se Bhul Kyase Geya Jabki Gharse Nikal Ker Hi Use Waha Jana Hai .. Also Her Brother Was There Too Bcz She Left Her Cards In The House & Wo Aya Use Dene Keliye  .. I Just Can't Tolerate That Menduk ..

Shardul:- But Bhai Just Think.. The Way She Cares For Bhabhi & Adores Him .. Do You Really Think She Will Think About Hurting Ishan ? ..

Shub:- *Sighs Deeply* .. I Think You Are Right  .. I'm Thinking Too Much .. Leave It .. *Said Soo Politely*

"He Didn't Argue Any Further.. & Others R Confused Too"

Rahul:- I Think We Are Very Tensed About This Matter.. So That's Why We Are Doubting Everyone Who R Closed With Ishan .. Shub Go Home & Relaxed Okk .. *Give Him Soft Smiled*