Chapter 9

Rehan's pov :

I didn't realise when I love her that much. I want to live with her. I can't bear when someone look at her.

That's why I couldn't controlled my anger many time. And when her cousin was with her, I just can't bear this. That's why I get jealous and my anger came out.

In that time what have I done, she must thing I'm a playboy. But I want her. That day I just couldn't controlled my emotions and I kissed her and hugged her.

But that was my genuine feelings towards her. I don't know what will she think about me now.

If she doesn't like me then why she don't pushed me when we were closed. Why she accept my closeness with her.

I want a beautiful future with her, I want her as my life partner. I must tell her how I feel about her. And I will tell her after my board exam.

I will make her mine sooner or later.

Roshni's pov :

Why Rehan kissed and hugged me. I don't know how to react in this situation.

He is making the situation hard for me now. Why he only talks with me, cares about me, he is always by my side, late night talks and remember every details about me .

I'm just a ordinary girl. Why he gets so close with me , touch me then gives pointless excuse, I'm not pretty like the others girl. I'm middle class and he is handsome,, we are so mismatched.

I have feelings for him. That's why he was so closed with me I can't push him away. When he kissed me I couldn't stop him and when he hugged me I couldn't controlled my feelings that is the reason I didn't push him away.

But I want a better future to bring happiness in my family.

If I will not become successful my family will suffer.

What should I do now. I tried to maintain distance with him. But by his action he just give me failures .

He never let me go, and his behaviour he has towards me I can't make distance with him.

I think we should focus in our studies.

Rehan why are you doing this to me. If my family finds out about him, they will marry me off or stop my studies.

I think I'm thinking too much I will have to focus on my studies and get to back normal.