Author's note

Hey guys!

So obviously from the cover art, you know my real name now. I'm still going to be signing off each chapter with Addie because that is my nickname and it's the name I prefer to be called.

I wanted to create this little note here to let everyone know that my story will be short. If that is not the kind of story you're going for then I understand. Because I hate reading short stories on here as well. I love reading the long ones, but this story came to me on a whim. So, please understand. And if you can't then that is alright. I'm supposed to be working on my other story that I haven't finished but college got in the way, and I haven't been reading lately either. I'm so very surprised I have this one.

I do want to give you guys a heads up that this story will be about 10 chapters and then maybe an epilogue. But I promise you that it's going to be good; or at least I hope so. Please let me know what you think. I also apologize if there are any errors, please let me know in the comments but I also do try to get to them while I am typing.

Anyway, if you made it this far. Please follow me and comment down below! Im open to anything and everything! I hope you love these two characters as much as I do!!

Love,

Addie <3