Depression

Depression is a mood disorder and it can be broken down into several clinical subtypes. The specific subtype a person has can vary based on several factors, including their genetics, their temperament and environmental stressors and triggers.

Each case of depression is unique and the severity can vary significantly from one patient to the next.

The words of H. Jackson Brown Junior "Remember that the more you know, the less you fear." describes my way of dealing with the reality of my depression.

Pressure is of no use, rather taking time and patience is the key to healing.

Depression is a major obstacle to overcome, so it often times is easier to focus on the different aspects and symptoms of depression. Recovery is a marathon not a sprint. Many times it is more manageable to take a lot of little steps instead of one big leap. Taking one big leap and fight depression as a whole, may lead to failure and discouragement. Preferably focus on each and every aspect and symptom of depression. That way the root causes of the depression can be discovered and healed.

In this book I will go through each and every aspect of my depression and many more. Everything in this book I got from licensed therapists, extensive medial research and my own experience.