47: Battle Commence

a/n: hey ya'll!! so things will be slightly different from the manga going forward! don't forget to comment and enjoy!!

In the butterfly mansion, the upper moons felt a trembling vibration from where they stayed in the room, sparking confusion and alert. They also sensed the presence of muzan...—

"it's that man." kokushibou slowly stands up, looking around him as the others followed his action. what could this mean? Is the demon slayer corp under attack?? what about (y/n)?? "this place will turn to dust and rubble and the slayers will be dead, it was foolish to come here in the first place." he says to the others in a tone that speaks 'i told you so.'

akaza scowls, not liking his tone, "that may be true, but do you expect muzan to accept us back after we betrayed him, after you, his most trusted follower decided to turn his back on him!??" the basketball head demon was beginning to get angry at upper moon one; not like there wasn't any anger from before but this just amplifies it!

kokushibou averts his eyes; remaining silent as he knew akaza spoke the truth. all of them knew how unforgiving and unmerciful muzan was to anyone whom betrayed him.

so what makes any of them think he would kindly accept them back onto his side? not like they wanted to join him anymore, albeit upper-moon was hesitant and douma didn't really care.

a thick silence reigns throughout the room of upper & lower moons. they knew eventually muzan would show up but they did not expect the final battle to occur so suddenly.

daki clutches onto the her brother, a hesitant look on her face, "...so, what do we do now??" she asks the impromptu question resounding in all their heads. the time to truly show where their loyalties lie was now..—

who would they run to?...muzan?...or (y/n)..? (Bitch, it better be her after all she's done for you..! 😡 lololol).

~~~~~~~~~~~

back to the battle, when (y/n) arrives at the scene, gyomei was facing muzan head on with his spike ball and chain weapon. her eyes took in the demon king's form and it was utterly terrifying yet comical to witness in reality.

there were sharp spikes sticking out from his skin, he looked like a fucking porcupine-land mine!!

"YOU BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!" sanemi's voice screamed from the top of his lungs as he, the other hashira and tanjiro closed in on the scene. the hatred in his voice sent shivers down the (h/c)-ette's spine as his eyes zoned in on the demon king with blazing fury!

gyomei shouts back at them, "IT'S MUZAN!! KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! HE WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!!"

giyu, obanai, rengoku, sanemi, shinobu, mitsuri and tanjiro widened their eyes. Their eyes fixated on the progenitor of demons. "...." there was a momentary silence as everyone takes in muzan's spike/thorn-like appearance. then, all at once...—

BREATH OF MIST; FIRST FORM

BREATH OF INSECT; BUTTERFLY DANCE!!

BREATH OF SNAKE; FIRST FORM!!

BREATH OF LOVE; FIFTH FORM!!

BREATH OF WATER; THIRD FORM!!

BREATH OF WIND; SEVENTH FORM!!

BREATH OF FLAME; FOURTH FORM!!

DANCE OF THE FIRE GOD; SUNFLOWER LANCE!!!

As the hashira and tanjiro attack simultaneously, (y/n) uses her powers to freeze muzan's mobility, prompting the demon king to widen his crimson hues at they dart to the foreign girl who held a determined frown on her face. I can't move!! how is she doing this?! he thinks frantically.