Intro!

"Someone died"
.
.
At a restaurant a male laid hunched over a table motionless. Next to him sat another boy with long purple hair. He poked and prodded but he would not move. "YEP! Safe to say he's dead!" The other customers gasp as the purple hairdd lad sits up. "Welp he wont be need these berries!" Suddenly a bonk is head as the fist of the reasteront owner collides onto the head of the boy. "Y/n! Don't do that!" The boy rubs his head before looking up smiling. "I cant help it! I need as much berries as i can get to buy my first ship...afterall..I am pirate for gods sake!"

Reaching forward to try again Y/n suddenly jumps back grabbing his sword at his hip as the man jolts up

Reaching forward to try again Y/n suddenly jumps back grabbing his sword at his hip as the man jolts up. The customers scream thinking he came back to life.

"Sorry bout that..i fell asleep" he begins to eat again.

+later+

"So you're a pirate huh?" Y/n leans against the table a small smirk on his face. This was the type of pirate Y/n inspired to be. Someone who was still kind yet did what they want. Someone who was free. For all his life the boy had been cooped up in this desert oisis. "Yeah and you said you're a pirate you're self?" Purple hair nods. "Yeah well im getting there. I haven't got a crew yet..or a ship..BUT I WILL SOON!" The man smiles at Y/n. Y/n had reminded him of someone close to the man. "Dont worry Y/n im sure you'll be a great pira-"

"You've got some nerve even for a division commander of the whitebeard pirates...Portags D. Ace."

Turning around everyone see a tall man with two cigars in his mouth. Despite the focus on him and Ace being a white beard pirate Y/n thought of two things. One just like Y/n, Ace had D. In hid name and two Y/n wants his crew to be as known as the whitebeards.

Ace turns to look at the man. "I'm looking for someone..my little brother.."

Suddenly something shoots into the restaurant crashing into the tall man and Ace sending them through the building's walls. Y/n jumps. "WOAH!" Taking a closer look he sees the hat on the boy's head. "You must be..Luffy.." Luffy turns and smiles before rushing and asking for food.

+Later+

The three males can be seen running through the city. The man known as smoker following luffy while ace follows smoker and Y/n follows ace. Y/n smiles.

"HEY LUFFY WAIT UP FOR ME!" Somehow Y/n has lost ace and smoke but is running with luffy as marines chase them down.

"STRAW HATT!" Smoker appears using his devil fruit abilities to attack the two but suddenly. "HEAT HAZE!"

"Woah ace with the save!" Y/n says as ace nods. "Woah ace is that really you?" Y/n looks at luffy than ace "Heh you haven't changed a bit luffy"

Using his devil fruit ace allows Luffy and his crew to escape while Y/n leaves with the straw hats.