Chapter 3- FIRST MEETING

His face got even more closer to mine. I can feel his warm breaths. His nose touched my right cheek. He took a long breath before uttering his words. Oh my god is he going to say something cheesy. I thought. 

"Bhav...", he whispered and continued.

"YOU LITTLE DEMON", he shouted in my ears. I sprang up from the bench.

"YOU PIECE OF WORK....my ears. MADHAV", I yelled at him. I turned back towards Madhav and my anger went down. This was our first meeting and I realised that he is even more heavenly than his pictures. How can someone be so beautiful. We were both staring each other so intensely. He wore a white T-shirt with royal blue overshirt with his sleeves rolled up, white sneakers, watch on his left hand and the left hand holding a food bag. Did I say a food bag. My Biryani is in that food bag for sure. I thought. I know I should focus on him but guys the food is more important. 

"Madh...Madhav, did I ever tell you that you are so charming. You look so young Mr. Oldie", I complimented him.

"First of all, I am of your age, and I am not an Oldie. Second, look at me while talking not towards the bag. And at last stop buttering me up", he said to me while raising his right eyebrow.

"I really mean it Madhav. I am not trying to butter you up. Not for the Biryani at least", I said while giving out an innocent smile. He came to me and stood in front of me. He placed the bag on the bench.

"Now focus only on me and talk while looking at me miss", he said and folded his hands.

"I swear I was not looking at the bag you are just tall ", I said while pouting. He came even more closer to me and leaned towards me.

"Sorry for what I am going to do next. Feel free to resist if it feels uncomfortable.", he whispered in my ears. 

What is he talking abo...... Before I could even complete processing about what he said he pulled me in his arms and hugged me gently. I was startled but soon I became comfortable in his arms. My head placed gently on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat, it was beating so fast. Can he hear mine too?  I thought. I didn't even realise when I hugged him back. He got his signal and hugged me even tighter. Now I can even feel his body warmth and his warm breaths. My mind went blank and we stayed like that for a while.

"Sorry for shouting in your ears like that. I won't do that again. I just got too much excited", he told me in his gentle voice. He sounded very sincere with what he said.

"hmm", I hummed.

"Can you say my name how you used to during those long hour calls Bhairavi?", he requested. 

"Ma....Madh......Madhav", I said.

"Bhav, this doesn't feel real at all. Please I hope none of my roommates wake me up from this beautiful dream at all", he said while rubbing his chin on my head.

"I have an idea", I said.

"What is it?", he asked while looking at me. I got up on my toes and reached near his ears. And took a deep breath.

"MADHAV YOU DUMBO. ITS NOT A DREAM", I shouted in his ears like he did to me. And broke the hug.

"OUCH! You little demon", he said while rubbing his ears with his palm.

"Does this feel real now?", I asked while giggling.

"Yeah, so much real", he said while smiling. We both laughed a lot. Then he held my hands and stared into my eyes. No, his eyes are so mesmerising. I thought.