CHAPTER 3 {Rory and Athy}

AND so the fairytale begun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can i erase that sentence from my memories..?
———––––—————————————.

My father, is a real physco.

Till now i still dont know what happend, and why im here.

Spring has arrived and the sweet scent of  flowers and honey fill my chubby baby nose.

Honestly i enjoy it here, this is a life full of luxury, the forest breeze, the green trees, and the peacefulness here is delightful. When you lived your whole life in a busy city, you'll know what i mean.

I also found out that the infant that was with me in the beginning , is my twin. And her name is Athanasia.

According to the gossiping maids that walk around the palace. This was the palace of the emperor's concubines.

To be simple, the women quarters, is where me and Athy life right at the moment.

Well till the day me and Athy were born..

Looks like the gossiping maids know every single thing here in the palace because based on the rumors the emperor killed everyone in the ruby palace.

Only FOUR people survived.

Me, Athy,Lily, And Borah.

But

I also figured out me and Athy can speak with eachother through telepathy. Maybe because we are twins?

My mother was a famous dancer from Siodonna, and was invited too the royal banquet, she attracted my dad's attention and was later deflowered by my father..

Apparently she was eventually forgotten by everyone, and died by childbirth. Leaving by two princesses.

Since that day, he abandoned his two little princess!

What an awful man!! Throwing away his love of his life and two beautiful daughters!

Ever since me and Athy has heard that story, i swear she has been receiving nightmares. And it scares me to my core.

But what im even more frightened about..

Is that this is looking more alike too the famous novel

Lovely Princess...

———––––—————————————.

'Uwaah'

I suppose with the name i was given..

My mother wanted me to live a long life under the care of several dim-witted maids..and the killer emperor. That also is my father.

Like that is gonna work.

I looked around, it was pretty boring as a baby, i couldn't say anything. And i could only do limited things. Like make sounds. And look around throw things around..

I flipped over and landed on my belly, the world is so captivating here.

I saw a purple butterfly landing on the pot of roses that stood on the tiny table
In my room. I watched it flutter around and exit through the window until it turned into a violet dot in the sky.

'Rory, can't you lay quietly on your back for 5 minutes, troublesome baby that you are..' I felt somebody flip me over again, and I let out a startled cry

'Ewya!'

When I looked up i finally saw those alluring emerald eyes..Ofcourse it was Borah..

Lily would probably cry tears of joy if she saw me on my belly