Episode 4: An issue developed

As Sumitra stood frozen in shock, the sound of footsteps approaching drew her attention to the doorway where Dadisaa appeared, her face etched with concern at the sight before her.

Dadisaa: ( With shock looking anandi) What happening here? Why is Anandi looking so pale? Bolna sumitra??

Sumitra's voice quivered as she struggled to find the words to explain, her eyes darting between Anandi's tear-stained face and the blood-stained towel clutched in her hand.

Sumitra: ( Showing the blood stained towel) Maasa, something's wrong. Anandi... she's bleeding.

Dadisaa's shock was palpable as her eyes fell upon the blood-stained towel in Anandi's trembling hands. Her voice quivered with concern as she addressed Anandi, her worry evident in every word.

Dadisaa: Anandi, beta, what happened to you? Are you in pain? Is the baby in trouble?

Her heart pounding with fear, Dadisaa called out for Makan Singh, her voice laced with urgency as she instructed him to prepare the car for an immediate trip to the hospital. But before she could take another step, Anandi raised a hand to stop her, her eyes filled with determination despite her obvious distress.

Anandi: No, Dadisaa, please wait. I... I don't want to go to the hospital.

Dadisaa's concern escalated to urgency as she tried to compel Anandi to go to the hospital, her hands gently but firmly guiding her towards the door. Anandi's resistance only fueled Dadisaa's determination, her voice filled with desperation as she pleaded with her granddaughter to prioritize her health and the well-being of her unborn child.

Dadisaa: Anandi, beta, please listen to me. You're not well. You're bleeding, and we need to get you to the hospital immediately. Your health and the baby's are at stake.

But before Dadisaa could coax Anandi any further, a wave of dizziness washed over her, causing her to sway unsteadily on her feet before collapsing into Bhairon's arms with a soft thud.Bhairon's heart shattered into a million pieces at the sight of Anandi's limp form, his own shock and anguish mirrored in his tear-filled eyes as he struggled to comprehend the gravity of the situation unfolding before him.