Chapter 1 she FELL from the SKY?!?!?!?

Quick recap for this AU Shredder and spinter are dead and the everyone in this book are humans that know ninjutsu or know how to use weapons the mutants only get superhuman abilities such as healing and hearing and the art on the front of the book is what they look like.

(Mikey POV)

"Hey Ralph did you bring the pizza?" I asked ralph as i came back from skateboarding throgh the sewers. "Yeah its hot and ready on the counter" he said. "ALRIGHTY" i exclaimed as i walked over to get me a slice."yall im having some feelings of our truce with her being the new leader over the foot clan" said donnie.

"Well if anything she said she would warn us about anything and tell us important things whenever something happens in our city" said leo. "Or is it because she is our stepsister and your jealous that april is hangin out with casey while mona is here with raph?" I said.

NEITHER, donnie yells. I just think we should keep a watch on her.... donnie said lookin at his pad. "FINE ill go" i said "But only if leo joins me for this mission" i said while eating my pizza

"Sure why not" leo said alright then we will go after im done eating! I say as i start eating more.

12 mins later

Alright leo you ready? I yelled. "YEAH JUST GRABBING MY KATANAS" he yelled back i nod my head as we enter the sewers and head towards karais lair.

We exit the sewer through a manhole cover and climb the fire escape to the rooftop. Why was donnie so scared for? Theres nothing to be afraid of out here i say as i help leo up the ladder. "I dont know he kind of a wuss not gonna lie.

Hey leo do you hear somthing? I say as i listen closer to find out what it is. It sounds like a scream i say as i look up. "Isnt that karai falling from her building?" Leo asked "yes but theres another person falling aswell" i reply as we try to catch them

Leo catches karai and lets her down gently as i catch the other girl and fall on my back. Ow i say as i rub my head. "Hey karai are yall ok? Why was yall falling from your lair?" Leo asked "oh we was sparring with the robotic foot soldiers and we ended up getting hit out the window" karai said anyways where is shinigami karai asks looking around. She spots them and makes a teasing face "oh i see shini has found a good landing" karai says as she chuckles "what do you mean a good landin-" leo asks and then starts laughing.

I open my eyes to see a girls head in my chest as she started waking up she snuggling more into me causing me to blush. "UHhhh who are you" i exclaimed loudly tryna to get up. The girl wakes up and starts blush and move off of me and starts sliding back. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY WAS I ON YOU the girl screamed

Shinigami this is Leonardo and Michaelangelo they are the mutants i was telling you about aswell you was laying on mikey. Karai explained Michaelangelo and Leonardo this is Shinigami she is a friend from japan. I look up at the pale girl with a tall witch hat on, damn she hot i say in my head as i stand up.

Hi im shinigami nice to meet you she says nice to meet you too i say hey karai you want to tell donnie personally that we have a truce because he does not believe us because he thinks your still evil. Leo says mmm sure why not plus shinigami can meet the rest of your brothers aswell karai said. I dust myself off and walk over to shinigami who was dusting off herself aswell. Hey shini do you want me to help you get stuff off your back? I ask as I walk over to her. Sure that would be nice she says frustrated. I walk over and help wipe her back off. I look over and see leo and karai are gone to the lair before us. wow its just youa nd me i guess i say nervously oh dont worry you know the way right? She asks while glowing a deep red "yea" i say.

We started walking to a fireescape when i hear shinigami say she is also an assassin just like karai but instead of normal ninja items she uses a kurasami asqell i tell i use knunchucks. I strike a nice convo while we are getting off the ladder. I get down and wait for shinigami she makes to the last step but she has to do a 12 foot jump down due to us using it without lowering it. She jumps and falls on me again as we fall we end up kissing for a quick minute before pulling away she sits up still on me with her knees at my hips and puts a finger on my lips. "We will never speak of this she says sternly blushing as runs her fingers down my chin and to my abs after she teases me she gets off of me. I get upa nd look at her and say "i wont say a word as long as you dont tease me like that ever" i said blushing "dont worry" she says as she uses her finger and lightly brings my chin to her "your secret is safe with me" she says as she runs her hand down my chest to my waist oh what do we have her she smirks and kisses my cheek Now lets get going and catch up to leo she says walking away in her loud heels as i just stand there dazed trying to figure out if i have some unknown kinks for heels with leather skirt or not and im just falling inlove with her. You coming or not she yells Im coming i say as i start walking over i definitely fell in love with her i say in my head showing her the way to the lair.