Phone Calls and Confessions

Emily's Point Of View

*Trigger Warning*

As I finish my phone call with Parker- about Lee's relapse- I realize that it is time for Lee and I to have a solemn phone call.

Lee is that one person that you can trust with anything and he will not judge you for anything.

It's going to be hard taking about this, considering that no one knows. Not Emmett, Parker, mom or dad.

As I pick up my phone and begin to look for Lee's contact, I realize that worst mistake I have ever made was holding this in.

"Hello Emily." Lee answers, his voice sounding a lot weaker than it normally is.

"Parker told me about what happened." I start, before he cuts me off.

"Emily, please do not judge or get mad."

"Lee, why would I judge you? I have been through the same thing. And I am far from mad." I explain.

"You may have been through this once before, but you do not really look like the type that feels the need to relapse." Lee informs, like he knows exactly what he is talking about.

"Well, I am not." I mumble.

"Emily, please tell me that I miss heard you?" Lee stammers.

"Actually, you did not. That is what I called about, I want to talk about it." I sigh.

"Emily, it is not that I do not believe you, because I do, but I am pretty sure that in would have remembered Parker talking about it."

"Lee, no one knows." I admit.

"How can no one know? Someone had to get you to a hospital." Lee questions.

"Lee, I called you because, I felt like I needed to tell someone and let you know that you are not alone."

"Please do so. You have confused the hell out of me." Lee snaps.

Mood swings.

"Lee, now is not the time for your mood swings. I am going to explain, but I need you to be quite."

"I will try, but with ADHA, that might be hard."

"A couple of months ago, when my parents gave me my credit card back, I renewed my gym membership, but I promised I would not abuse it- the gym membership. I thought that since I had been to London that I could handle taking one of the appetite suppressants a day. When I overdosed last year, I had been taking one every hour and I promised myself that I would use them responsibly. Almost a month ago, I was getting ready to go down to Florida State to surprise Parker- and Emmett was gone to a soccer tournament. My anorexic disorder was starting to occur often, so I started thinking that I was getting fat. I had gained twenty pounds in a three month time period, so I was going to take- I do not know- like four more suppressants, but I took probably half the bottle of appetite suppressants, I started to feel dizzy a few moments later and I knew what was going to happen. That feeling you get when you try the first time never goes away and that was exactly what I was feeling. I called 911 right before I passed out. The hospital tried calling mom or dad, but they were out if the country and Emmett's phone must have been dead and I some how convinced the doctors that I did not realize how many suppressants I had taken, so they real adds me to go back home, alone." I confess, choking on my sobs.

"I am not sure how you managed to hide this, but that is not healthy Emily. You need to tell Parker or Emmett, actually both, I understand why you feel like you can not tell your parents, but please Emily, tell someone- besides me. It will only get worse if you keep it all bottled up." Lee lectures.