The Trip

The day was June 19, 2015 a good old Friday as some says, we were waiting for our friends to pick us up from the park we usually gather. It was windy but sunny and a good weather, if not for our friends running late already noon.
"So when are they getting here I am hungry and I want to save battery on my phone"
"I told you to bring a port"
"I do have one!"
As my brothers started to bicker with each other
"Pike, Nassir Stop it already guys, they will get here You know Rose Has to pick up Brooke first she lives the farthest from us."
"True, but you have snacks right?"
"That's on the trip"
"Come on just give me some" as Pike tried to grab a bag of snacks from my bag
"No stop it!"
"Come on just on-"
"No i said sto-"
"Enough! Both of you! we will get some fast food just relax. Look i think I see them now."

As he mention two cars pulled up, One is Ethan's SUV and the other is Rose's car, as their windows rolled down Ethan then spoke
"Hey guys! We are driving in two's. The Boys with me and the lady with Rose we do have to stop at a gas station I forgot to fill up."
"No worries Ethan Can we put the stuff in your van?"
"That's the plan" As Ethan parked his van and pop open his trunk, some things fall out.
"Really Ethan?" I said as I look inside the van. "Sorry we were in a hurry" He said with a defeated smile "Come one I just need a pair of hands we can set this right so there's no Accidents at the back or front" 
I shake my head and Organize it with the help of one of the twins Stephan which volunteer to help out. We were able to organized it, Closed the trunk and we get in the respected rides and went off. We did how ever had to stock up on a few things the boys went to the nearest gas station and us girls went to the closest market to grab some extra snacks and food and other things we forgot. Felt more like camping trip which most of us will be doing but the real reason was
"Supernatural phenomenon inside an abandoned Amusement park and you think Ghost or specters will just appear there?" I said as I looked at Rose
"Not Really much appearing but more like WE should find it" Rose said while driving following the boys van.
"Honestly We have more probability in getting mugged then finding a wondering spirit" Brook said while reading her book.
"Oh come on girls Just imagine there is SO much we don't know or figured out in the world what if, let's say in some key points around the world we are able to just Tap that magic or unnatural thing and we can use it ourselves?"
"I'll say we are just jumping into a deathtrap. Especially if you are the one holding the wheel" Brooke commented on that
"Oh shut up. But Just saying one day we will see things we aren't meant to see and I am going to be the first one to Catch it!" Rose exclaim with excitement and a drive to find the unknown.
Both Rose and Brooke are smart, One is more resourceful then the other and one is strong will then the other but they are my friends not as closed as me and Ethan but we are great friends. But there is one thing I had to make it clear. That day; was the most fun I had.

We arrived at the park after a couple of hours It was already dark out But we had everything set up in our heads.

"Alright guys I know you are to much of a trouble maker so lets keep it simple, tidy and we can have loads of fun" Brooke said as she took out her checklist and using the car's light to read. "First we will set up the tends Next to the cars so if anything happen we can climb in the cars and drive off plus is an extra shield from the wild life. Second is make a fire if we are going to stay up at night might as well make a fire to start cooking up some food. Third We need to have a trash bag around here We don't want to add loitering in the crimes of B&E."
"B&E Really Brooke?"
"Shut it Rose, we are, will and at this moment Breaking and Entering."
Some of the boys laugh at that Ethan and I on the other hand were putting things down and setting up the tents
"Anyway I'll continue. Number 4, Are we even sure that the bathroom in that place even work? i mean how long has this place even been shut down?" Brooke asked and it is a concern since there are Ladies in the group.
"No Idea, Joshua said this place ran down in the 90's" Stephan said setting the cooler down. "Wasn't it the 80's?" His twin then asked. "80's don't have machines dingus!"
"Actually there were amusement parks all the way to the 1500's to be more precise year 1583 a place called Bakken running at 441 years now located at Denmark" Brooke exclaimed showing off her knowledge once again.
"Geek!" Rose said Throwing a marshmallow at her
"Well I think is cool" Stefan said "Yea i didn't know that and its cool but if it ran all the way, like for 400 plus years how they did it?"
"That I am not sure all I know it used to be a place for hot-springs" Brooke said as she sat down on inside the trunk of Ethan SUV.
"I don't MIND a hot spring tonight, Right Ethan getting all hot and spicy?" Rose said acting flirtatious.
"I don't mind but we should set camp besides i haven't heard from our team leader the whole day." Ethan said fighting with the bars of the tent well more like struggling to even keep it up. Even with my help he is almost hopeless.
"Now that you mention it my phone stopped working a little while ago. So I don't even know if Joshua is even coming or not."

"Lets just set up the tents, the fire and start making some burgers!" My older brother Nassir said.
"Damn straight lets get it down Sion!" Rose uses his second name more then the first or she would used the nick-name 'Nasal'. He hated it to the point He won a fight against her wasn't pretty she had a broken nose and a black eye for a month. But continuing the story.

We set up camp, we ate some food and we had a small party, we played games until it was time to sleep. A bit past midnight; Possibly around 3 to 4 am; I woke up be cause it suddenly became cold. I looked out through the mesh of the tent, the fire was out, there was a strong wing blowing and yet with an eerie feeling coursing down my bones.
"Hey Brooke, Wake up." There was silence "Brooke, wake up." Again silence, not even a mumble or whimper nor a groan. I checked to my side and Brooke wasn't even there. 'Shit where is she, I didn't feel her move or even heard the zipper open. Screw it I'm checking outside'  As I crawl out of the tent and looked around for any signs of life from my friends or from the other tents, I see nothing. Darkness, pitch-black, even the light from the phones flashlight isn't enough so I looked in the tent for a flashlight but when I turn around the tent was gone. 'What the hell!? Where did the tent go wait why can't I speak. What's going on!?!' As I see a creature with horns getting closer to me, my view of the world spinning it utter void, no voice, no light no-

"Ophelia Wake up!!"
As I Gasp and sat up awake "Wh-what happen?"
"You had a nightmare you are sweating bullets here." Brooke said as she gave me a cup with juice.
"What time is it?"
"It's all ready 9am. Hey are you ok? Do you need some medicine or something?"
"N-No it's ok just um need to splash some water on my face, rough sleep even with a nightmare like that."
"What was it?"
"what was what?"
"The nightmare."
"Oh um... Honestly.... I uh don't remember...." As i looked at the cup confused, but I have no reason or answer to what I have seen; all I know is that coming here to this park... Will not go well at the end.

As I see my friends cooking and goofing around I can see Rose setting up some strange tech with a sticker on the side saying 'Phantom Catchers'. I have to say it has a good ring to it, as she set it up and a few tripod carriers she gave one to Ethen.
"So no answer from him or what?" Rose ask to Ethan a bit frustrated.
"No he is not answering my text or calls and when I do it just says it's disconnected or that the number does not exist. It's kind of creepy."
"Great so Joshua is a no-show and it's like he never existed. I call that Bull!"
"Come on at the very least the school knows where we are so there is no harm done, besides maybe is the connection, I mean We ARE in an abandoned place far from the road and cities in a forest." Brooke exclaimed and point out the obvious around us. "We are just lucky nothing happen last night."
"PSH puh-leas If anything happen last night is the Twins or Ophelia's brothers just Snoring up a storm. That alone will scare away any creatures or critters."
"HEY!, that's uncalled for." Stefan said as he flipped some eggs. "At least im not farting up a storm like you do."
"Now who is uncalled for huh?" Rose said as she threw an egg at Stefan as he ducked and looked at her.
"Don't waste food!!!" Stefan and his twin Stephan said in unison to Rose, as she sticked her tongue out and scoffed at them as she continue setting up her cameras and what she calls her 'Ghost busting' equipment.
"So about Joshua.... He won't make it right?" Pike, Ophelia's younger brother, asked right after stuffing his mouth with eggs and bacon.
"Seems that way but I think it's ok I mean we are just going in the park, look around, take picture or videos, possibly both, eat the food we brought, and then head back home." Nassir, Ophelia's older brother, responded while his mouth was full of bread and cheese.
"Yeah, I believe he bailed on us but who cares, We are here to have some fun, and that's what we are ganna do!" Rose exclaimed as she walked up to the toast on the table and grab one with cheese and added a ham in between.
"But before that lets take a picture and then a video to keep it as evidence and then show it to Joshua for missing out" Ethan said in a chirp and gutsy way, as he sets up a camera pointing to us and start the timer so he can get in the frame. "Say 'we're crazy!' ". As he sat in between Rose and Brooke.
"WE'RE CRAZY!!!" We all exclaim with joy and vigor as the camera flashed. and when we check the photo it looked like it was one of the best pictures we ever took and a picture to remember. Ophelia was closer to the camera followed up by Pike on the ground next to her, Nassir behind his siblings waving his toast to the camera, Brooke, on the right side of Ethan, did a Victory with her fingers just like Rose-Marie who was at Ethan left side, but the three did a Victory finger sign, Stefan was flipping a piece of toast that got capture half thrown in mid frame with his tongue out and his Twin Stephan did a fist pump up to the sky with a piece of ham in his mouth.

'Little did we know and we didn't even saw in the frame but we were being watched by something Unknown.'