S1 E1: Sisters Take Flight.

(High above the clouds in Zephyr Heights, a worker Pegasus bumped into another spinning him around)

Worker Pegasus: Hey! Watch it I'm flyin' here!

(Inside the Royal Palace, Pipp was struggling to fit some clothes into a suitcase, as Spiral, who not only came with Sonic to help with the Royal Sisters, was leaning against the wall)

Spiral: Ya know, I've been on this wall for the last hour and I'm just gonna say this again, Pipp, do ya need help?

Pipp: (Struggling) Nope! Not at all Spiral! I! Got! This!!!

Spiral: Yeah, but that suitcase is gonna blow in three, two-

(The suitcase threw clothes everywhere from how much was in the bag, as a piece of clothing landed on Pipp's head)

Pipp: Ugh!!! Come on!!!

Spiral: Aaand there it is.

(She pulled the clothing from her eyes and looked in the mirror)

Pipp: Ooh! 🎵 Cute! 🎵 (Takes a selfie)

Spiral: So, ya need my help or...

Pipp: Alright, fine...

Spiral: Finally.

(On the other side of the door was Sonic and Zipp, the latter who knocked on the door)

Zipp: Hurry up Pipp, Mom wants to say a "little" goodbye.

Sonic: Yeah, come on guys. Let's get a move on.

(From the other side of the door were just grunts and groans from the pop star and the red hedgehog, which immediately got taken WAY outta context with Sonic)

Spiral: (On the other side) Ugh! It's too tight!

Pipp: (On the other side) Push harder!!!

Sonic: (To Himself) What the hell are they doin' in there? I hope they're not doing what I think they're doing

Zipp: Everything okay in there?

Spiral: We're good! (To Pipp) Just try jumping down on it!

Pipp: Yup! Totally... Fine!

(Pipp did a back flip onto the suitcase, as Zipp opened the door)

Pipp: Phew! Hey guys. Spiral just helped finish up my packing.

Sonic: Wait, that's what you guys were doing?

Spiral: What'd you think we were doing.

Sonic: (To Himself) Each other. (Back to reality) Oh, nothing of any importance!

Spiral: Uh-huh...

(The suitcase's locks then unlocked as everyone looked down in fear and back at each other)