𝑫𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝑩𝐀𝐃

ᯓ★  DOWN  BAD !

ᯓ★  DOWN BAD !

❝ how dare you think it
was romantic, leaving me
safe and stranded. ❞

━━━━━━━━━

❝ 'cause fuck it i was in love,
so fuck you if i can't have us

˙˖°🎨⋆。˚ ˙˖°🏀⋆。˚
━━━━ SYNOPSIS ━━━━

Talia Madden hated high school. It was the exact opposite of what the movies portray. She didn't get invited to parties and she didn't fall in love. Hell, she never even made friends. Though, she guesses being the only open lesbian in the entire school at the time played a big part in the lack of her social life. The only thing that got her through the misery, was art class.

Kate Martin had been the girl everyone wanted to be. Pretty, blonde and popular. The star of the basketball team and prom queen. She didn't know what it felt like to not be seen all the time. There was a pair of eyes on her everywhere she went in her small town, and yet no one knew Kate was hiding a secret from them all. One that would've destroyed her reputation, for sure.

Neither Talia nor Kate tried to think about what happened that night. It quick and irrational, and though she was the one who initiated it, Kate had freaked out and begged Talia not to tell anyone. And so Talia didn't, and Kate never so much as cast a glance in her direction again.

Now they're both seniors at the same college and nothing has changed at all. Kate was still popular and a basketball star, and Talia was still the quiet girl who only ever spent her time sitting in front of a canvas. Their biggest success, though? Managing to continue to avoid each other entirely throughout the last five years.

But that won't last for much longer.

━━━━ STARRING ━━━━

zahara davis as . . .
TALIA MADDEN

🎨 ⎯ talia madden!she!her

🎨 ⎯ talia madden!
she!her.  twenty two.
lesbian.  gemini.
❪  @ taliamadden 

kate martin as . . .
KATE MARTIN

🏀 ⎯ kate martin!she!her

🏀 ⎯ kate martin!
she!her.  twenty two.
lesbian.  gemini.
❪  @ katemartin03 

━━━━ FEATURING ━━━━
olivia rodrigo as . . . clara sanders
jada gyamfi as . . . jada gyamfi
everyone else mentioned as . . . themselves

@ -iloveclairo