Feel like being watched

After the weird noises from last night and earlier this morning everyone decided to just pretend like nothing happened as they all left the house to get some fresh air as the old house was shown.

Pale barefoot feet were shown walking up the stairs before lani's bedroom door creaks open as a pale hand pushed it open as Lani looked around coldy as she wore the same clothes she was buried in before walking up to her mirror as she stares at her reflection.

Her skin was pale white as her eyes were cold and hollow her hair layed around her shoulders as her eyes flashed black as the mirror cracked like spider webs before she turns around walking to the door before slowly turning her head as everything in the front flew as it became a broken miss before she turns her head around as she walks into the hall.

She stands in the middle of the hall as she closed her eyes as different shots of the rooms were shown as the same thing happened as she lets out a demonic roar filled with anger, hate and power before disappearing for now into the shadows as she waits for them to return.

The others soon arrived as they carried bags of food into the house as Nick turns on the kitchen light "I swear something is up with this house with those noises"he says taking out his burger and fries. As Tammy and Viki took out there salads while Sam and Jake took out a chicken sandwich and a subway Philly cheese steak sandwich with boat loads of Fry's.

Jake rolled his eyes "its an old house"he says taking a big bite of his sandwich.

"But what about that scream we heard this morning tho"Viki asked with a raised eyebrow leaving everyone in silence before Jake shakes his head again as he goes back to eating his food.

After they all eat each one of them went up stairs to change into pajamas but we're in shock at the state of there rooms. "What the hell"Viki says looking at Lani's destroyed bedroom as she carefully steps around shards of glass as she looks around in disbelief.

The hole afternoon everyone was cleaning the rooms they were staying in as Viki was wearing a white tank top with jeans and tennis shoes as she swept up what was left of the shards of glass before dumping into into a box filled with broken furniture and wood before she crunches down as she goes to pick up the last bit of broken picture frames as Lani was shown glareing Coldy from the shadows as chills went down vikis back as she stands up looking around as she felt like she was being watched.

Jake was walking down the steps with a garbage bag filled with ripped cases of blanket and pillows as that was all he had left to clean up as he puts it in a garbage can as Lani slowly appears as she moves her hand slowly behind him like the wind as he jumps feeling a chill as he was looking around before shaking his head as she glares at him her eyes flashing black.

Tammy,Sam and Nick were cleaning there rooms as Lani walks around them like they her her prey as she vanished making Tammy look up feeling like she was being watched "guys I swear I feel like I'm being watched"she says.

"Your not the only one"Viki says walking into he room to help as she and Tammy share looks there is something up with this house.