~ Burns ~

Summary: Seek finds Figure after the whole fire incident when it happened for the first time and helps it out.
Status: Pre-relationship
Fluff & a little bit of Angst
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
Seek was grumbling whatever nonsense to himself, a little pissed off that he lost that damn player. A thought suddenl occurred into its head, perhaps maybe the Figure caught the player? The thought of the Figure made ink blush a bit and started making his way to the library, it didn't take too long to get there when you live in this magical randomized hotel for like decades at this point. When it finally reached the library, there was...silence? How odd.

Seek carefully pushed the French looking doors open, he looked around the library. Everything seemed fine but why was it so quiet? Where was the Figure? "Figure?" It called out, usually the Figure would respond to whoever entered the library or if it was Seek, it would usually try to run over and greet him. However not this time, that was until, ink heard a quiet whine from upstairs. Seek looked up and saw Figure stumbled into the library but it was injured, and...burnt.

"Figure!" The one-eyed entity quickly ran upstairs, going by the blind entity's side. "Come on- let's get you to the couch." He said gently, trying to remain calm. However, ink got a better look of how bad it was. It can see glass shards piercing into the Figure's flesh, some parts of its body was badly yet freshly burnt, probably might leave some scarring. Seek couldn't help but grimace at the sight as he guided Figure to the couch, he can hear soft yet pained whimpering from it. Ink carefully sat Figure on the couch. "Okay Figs...just-" He paused, gently placing a hand on Figure's shoulder, feeling it wince slightly. He immediately pulled his hand away after it noticed Figure had winced. "Just...sit here and I'll try to find some medical stuff, okay?" Seek said gently.

the Figure let out a whine in response. Seek sighed softly and started checking every drawer that was in the library, he only really found bandaids but that wasn't gonna do much for the Figure or its injuries. He soon eventually had a better idea, he went over to the Figure again and pulled a random curtain from his black gooey body. "Let's see..." It also pulled out some tweezers as well. "Okay Figs, this is going to hurt...a lot. So try to brace yourself, okay?" Seek said gently, Figure gave him a small nod.

Seek grabbed ahold one of the glass shards that were located in Figure's left shoulder with the tweezers, he started to try and pull it out. The Figure let out a shriek of pain, lashing out with its sharp claws. Baring its teeth. Seek immediately stepped back, not out of fear, out of surprise. "Okay, okay, see? I'm not doing anything!" He quickly spoke, trying to decrease the tension that the Figure was feeling. "I know, that didn't feel nice but we need to get them out of you." Seek began, sitting next to the Figure. "I know you don't like it...but we-" ink was cut off by a grunt from the blind entity. It then shifted uncomfortably or well- it tried to move but every movement it did, it winced in pain.

It made some quiet rumbles as if it was trying to tell Seek something, which thankfully, Seek is learning some of its language due to how much they hang out together. "What's your idea then?" He asked, he wasn't entirely sure if that was even the exact sentence the Figured "told" him. The black entity sighed heavily as the Figure grunted in response. "Perhaps you could dig your claws into the couch if you feel like lashing out, yeah?" Ink suggested. The Figure didn't respond for a few minutes but eventually nodded. "Ready to try again?" Seek asked softly.

The Figure grumbled, nodding hesitantly. Seek sighed and tried to pull out a glass shard with the tweezers, the Figure hissed in pain, digging its claws into the couch. Whimpering now. "I know, I know, just try to hang in there." Seek kept its voice soft and comforting as ink continued to pull out each glass shard carefully but also a little roughly. There was silence between them except for the hissing and whimpering from the Figure. "I know it hurts but you're doing so good Figs..." He said softly and encouragingly, his voice soft and gentle yet comforting to hear for the Figure.

Once the black entity had finally pulled out all the glass shards, it grabbed the curtain and soaked it with water. "This might feel a little weird but don't worry, it's just water." He said as he pressed the wet curtain fabric against the burns, hearing a yelp of surprise from the Figure. Ink felt it shuddered a bit underneath the soaking wet fabric of the curtain. He chuckled softly. "Didn't like that huh?" He said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. The Figure let out a growl in response. "Don't worry Figs, you are doing good. So good." Ink murmured, gently rubbing his cheek against its cheek.

The Figure purred ever so softly at the touch, it leaned into the touch. Seek moved the wet curtain to another burn mark, feeling it flinch again. It shuddered again, grumbling. "You really don't like the wetness do you?" He asked. "Funny. You handle my goo just fine whenever we hug." He said, his voice teasing but soft. The Figure growled, lifting an arm, gently yet firmly smacked Seek on the head with its claws. Unamused. "Oh come on! I thought I was doing better at lightening the mood!" Seek complained.

The blind entity snorted, it then just shifted again. Wincing a bit. Seek then grabbed another curtain from inside of him and started wrapping it around the Figure's wounds. "Figure...what happened? What did this to you? Who did this to you?" Ink asked worriedly, gently grabbing ahold of one of Figure's hands. It let out a soft grunt, this made Seek sigh in defeat. "I wish I can understand you Figs.." it mumbled. Shaking his head. The Figure twitched its "ears" when it heard the defeated tone in its friend's voice, it let out a soft whine. Giving Seek a small yet comforting nuzzle on the cheek.

Seek smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around the Figure's neck, hugging it. Ink heard it let out a soft chirp, as if it was trying to reassure Seek that it'll be fine. "Are you sure?" It asked, staring at the blind entity with his only eye. Clearly concerned. It nodded in response. Seek placed his hands on the Figure's cheeks, feeling it lean into the touch, purring. It was like a cat that was being all loving. Seek can't help but blush at the sight, he suddenly wished he had a phone or his old one so ink could just take a picture of the sight it was witnessing right now. "Wait- was it the player?" He suddenly asked, realizing there was no sign of blood or anything leftover of the player on the Figure.

The Figure nodded. "God damnit! I swear I'm going to beat the shit out of that damn player if they come back!" Seek growled, pulling away. His fingers morphing into claws for a split second. The Figure let out a soft grunt, placing its claws on Seek's shoulders, trying to comfort the other entity. It may not be able to see Seek's actions but it can tell by ink's voice, he was pissed. "...I'm just glad you're okay Figs..." He murmured, resting its head against the Figure's shoulder. Careful of not accidentally hurting it further.

The Figure purred softly, resting its head against Seek's head. Smiling softly. It wasn't used to any of this but...it liked it.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
Fluff for the first oneshots, nice👍
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the oneshot!