{BXG}Book Seventy: Cannon fodder counterattacks into a military wife

Author: Spring Breeze of the Western Regions

The latest chapter: Chapter 169 Finale

Last updated: 2023-12-01 21:38:48

Chinese title; 穿书七零:炮灰逆袭成军嫂

Link; https://m.qbxsw.com/shu_268905.html

Space + Time Travel + Age + Military Marriage

Li Miaoqing, a boss in the apocalypse, found that she had traveled through a period novel that she had read before the apocalypse.

The most terrible thing is that she is the cannon fodder female supporting character in the book who gives equipment to the heroine.

The heroine in the book turns out to be her apparently half-father (actually half-mother) step-sister.

Her stepsister wanted to take over her job, so she sold her job back.

Her father signed her up to go to the countryside, and she signed up her stepsister as well.

As soon as she got off the train, Li Miaoqing was held hostage by a thief.

The arrogant robber shouted: "Don't move, otherwise..."

"Bang..."

The next moment, the still arrogant person fell to the ground.

The scene fell into dead silence for a moment.

Murong Jin, who was about to subdue the thief, "..."

and everyone "..."

When Li Miaoqing came to the mountain and prepared to get some game for the tooth-beating ceremony.

An enemy agent who was being chased by the police suddenly rushed over and kidnapped Li Miaoqing.

"Don't move, otherwise..."

Li Miaoqing became angry instantly. If a tiger doesn't show off its power, it will treat me as a sick cat!

Everyone treated me like a soft persimmon!