Hestia

Prologue

i do not care for blood, nor death. i never cared for war, neither battle. But yet, i am the one who cares for all things, as if i was there mother. i nevered defyed anyone, always paying attention. my heart was always neutral, never growing in anger but, never growed into the deepest depths of love to.

i was the one who wasn't noticed by even my own family. a slave among the gods? no, i would never think that, i am afterall the first, but still why am i the youngest. even to man iam binded to my immovable alter.

for all that i have done, i was still replaced? but of course it was of my doing by the gods, but not to man. it was of there chosing, not mine.

now chaos moves towards me. and it cannot be helped. i must go against my vows, and unveil the secrets that was sealed deep within me.

no more hiding, no more running. i will face my fears, i will destroy all who stop me. all who pose a threat to me, all who dares challenge me! i am threw with always sitting behind the scenes, hearing my siblings names rise one by one while mine was even discussed to be with the lesser beings.

they were all given a story, given a history. but now its clear , that for me, i must carve my own. i will fight, and not use some puny mortal to represent me.

i will show them the power that i swore i would never use. everyone depends on it.

i am a goddess, the goddess of hearth.

i am vesta, hestia, the last hope of earth. 

and my will...will be done... that i promise.