Sonic Series 5:

Maximum Fury: (Sonic series x Male Primeape/Annihilape Reader)

Backstory:
Long ago, far before the time of Sonic and his friends there existed a tribe.

A tribe of consisting of primates who valued battle and honor above all else.

They developed many forms of martial arts, they were fierce and proud warriors and they cared deeply for each other.

You were once part of that tribe, your name was (Y/N).

You:

You:

You were different from the other members of your tribe and that was all because of your anger.

From your youngest days you were nothing but a ball of pure unfiltered rage.

As an infant you'd throw temper trantums and since you were quite strong even back then your parents would often end up injured.

Your rage grew worse as you grew older.

The other children avoided you and during training you were far from honorable.

During sparring matches you kept attacking opponents who had already given up, kept fighting even when the match was declared over and just beating members of your tribe to near death.

You hated the way you were, you didn't want to be this angry and spiteful, but you just couldn't help it.

You didn't know why you were so angry and no one else knew either, but you were still feared and despised by your tribe.

And that only made your rage worse and you'd just end up lashing out even more.

The only people that showed you any kind of love and affection were your parents who always did their best to help you get a handle on your rage.

Nothing seemed to work and one day, something happened that triggered the worst rampage you ever went on.

One day, a new tribe appeared and attempted to take over your own and so of course your tribe fought back.