Chapter 1-7 : A Chance to Finally Tell Her

Tommy POV

After I was done with all of my classes before it was time to enter the one class where I at least get appreciated by someone.

Tommy : the gymnasium.

He said before opening the doors and entering the gymnasium. When he already has on his gym clothes. As he sat down near the wall while his bookbag was next to him.

??? : hello Turnbull.

When Tommy looked up and saw the one person who at least cares about him, his gym teacher, Janet Wolfgang.

Wolfgang wears her red hair in a bun and wears white long sports pants. She also carries a silver whistle around her neck with a red cord.

When teaching swimming, she wears a blue swim shirt and swim pants but still carries her whistle around her neck. Sometimes, she can be seen wearing around her left arm.

 Sometimes, she can be seen wearing around her left arm

Tommy : oh... Hello Mrs Janet.

Janet : how's your day been?

Tommy : eh... Same as usual...

When Tommy looked around and noticed something was very off about today and saw that most of his classmates in the gymnasium are having fun and none of them had a single black eye with bruised mark on them.

Tommy : where's Kurt and his friends? Taking the day off.

Janet : ohhhh... About that...

Tommy : hm?

Janet : can I talk to you after school?

Tommy : um, sure...

He said to Janet before the bell ring and it was time for gymnastics to start, when he got in the square area into center of the gym room just like the other students.

Tommy ( mind ) : what would miss Janet want to talk to me about after school?

Y/N POV

As I was in the Turnbull residence since Debbie let me back in the house after I dropped the kids off. When I was in the living room.

Y/N : so... Debbie...

You said before looking around the living to see it at least have some good texture before looking at a photo of Debbie and her family.

Y/N : you... Really wanted to have THIS conversation concerning about...

Debbie : soon to be my so-called pathetic lazy, and neglectful ex-husband... Yes...

She said before coming to the living room while holding a tray with two tea cups and a teapot. Along with a bowl of sugar

 Along with a bowl of sugar