Hanging heidi 📿🪢

The 1st night had started and cartman and Heidi was in a argument a heated one everyone was watching or by the campfire until heidi ran off it was 1 hr past it was about to hit bed time for everyone
They went out to look and Wendy saw it she was hung for a tree both of her eyes was blocked out and her teeth was gone leaving a creepy smile Wendy screamed Stan ran to he the look had him stunned he said "honey are you ok" Wendy teared up and hugged him he was soft when thee news broke war ran out everyone shouted at cartman until token spat out " so Stan as being one urself when do they strike what do you know " he smirked and Kyle giggled until Kenny shouted "TOLKEN WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR UR SHITTY DIGS SHUT THE FUCK UP" tolken went silent Stan smiled at Kenny Kenny smiled back red had a cold stone look on her face like she was ready for murder Tolken said" it was probably Stan he's known as the sicko" red stud up and glared at him he said "don't look at me look at Stan " red just lost it she began screaming at the both of them "UR SUCH FUCKING JERK THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU BECAUSE UR JUST FUCKING HEARTLESS HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD!" Everyone went pin drop silent red ran into her tent and sobbed everyone gave Tolken a dirty look and started discussing plans stan checked on red h gave her a hug she hugged him back and sobbed every one went to bed 2h later 11:30.