Chapter 1 : Mᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ Oˡᵈ Fʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

Y/n P.O.V.

I can feel the warm breeze, the sunlight and hearing the chirping birds as I can feel that I'm laying down behind the trunk, underneath the tree, but sudden replace a quiet to unfamiliar call.

"Oi! Wake up, Kid!"

A unfamiliar rough voice calling as I slowly open my eyes, it was bit blurry but I can still see the green leaves on the top as I realize that I'm already reincarnate in avatar world.

Then suddenly, someone goes look at me. A unfamiliar face... Wait. It's looks like a tiger? I felt sudden feeling like I knew them but I can't pointed out yet who might be. Those familiar humanoid tiger face, but... Has amber eyes.

"Hey, kid! You alive right?!" he spoke once again with a grinned on his face.

(A/n: Just imagine they had an amber eyes 🤧😆)

As my vision cleared, I could see that the humanoid tiger-like figure was indeed someone look familiar to me. The tiger-life figure smile brightly to me even their teeth was indeed sharp and little bit creepy.

"Y-You look familiar." I spoke a bit stutter as I try process who might this humanoid tiger person.

He gave a loud, rumbling laugh.

"Well, look who's finally awake! Looks like you finally got to join the living once again, Kid." His voice was rough, but it seemed friendly enough.

As then, it hit me. I widen my eyes in realization, "Is that you, Tora?!" I asked him in surprise as I need to confirmation while I analyze him well.

He looks like he was reincarnated as my favorite character 'tora' from anime named 'Ushiro and Tora'.

Tora look at me with his surprise expression on his face, "Wait... How did you know my old name, Kid?" he asked as he look at me in the eye as he lean closer to my face.

It was silence, the only can hear is the wind breeze and chirping birds around us.

But then, Tora widen his eyes as if he realize something as he let out a roaring laughter as he nodding his head in confirm.