𝓜𝓘𝓢𝓣𝓔𝓡𝓨 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓔𝓝𝓓 - 1

Kamome a academy where the supernaturals exist, these supernaturals are called apparations.
This academy is famous for its rumors regarding its Seven Wonders and supernatural occurrences.
=><<★>><=

Hey, hey, have you heard of this rumor?
No.7 of the seven mysteriesー Hanako-san of the toilet. In the third stall from the end of the girl's bathroom on the third floor of the old building... ...You'll find Hanako-san. She will grant one wish to anyone who summons her spirit. But in exchange, that person will have to give up something precious. To summon the ghost, you knock three times... And thenー "Hanako-san Hanako-san." "Are you there?"

but ofcourse at a price befitting of the wish you made.
Do you dare to test your luck?

=><<★>><=
She stood next to Nene Yashiro the teal haired girl had approached her, while she was reading in the library, asking a favour.
With the favour being a visit to the seventh mystery of the school..
Hanako-san of the bathroom, she resided in the old buildings female bathroom, she did question as to why and got a big rant about Teru, which slightly, was annoying.
"Nene, are you sure you want to do this, youre shaking-" Y/n asks only to be interupted.
"Im fine, really, and i am not shaking, just warming up yeah..." Nene, denies cutting into the H/c nette's sentence.
Y/n sighs, "Really, Nene you dont have to, call Hanako-san if your so scared."
Y/n places her hand on Nene's shoulder slightly worried.
"No, Y/n i want Minamoto-senpai to like me back, even though you two are distant relatives, i think we need help to make Minamoto-senpai love me back..." Nene says lowering her gaze.
"Nene, you dont need this sort of under handed technique, beside i dont think Hanako-san, can mess with peoples emotions, and i bet your perfect." She says with a fond smile, Nene hugs y/n slightly tearing up.
After that the duo continue their way up the third floor to the female bathroom, Y/n looked at the bathroom door.
"Well hey, were here Nene, as promised you're to summon him, by knocking on the third stall go, on..."
Y/n encourages, giving her a slight push. "It's now or never...." Nene says heading over to the third stall, she knocks...
"Hanako-san, Hanako-san are you there?" The atmosphere slightly, thickens, as she opens the door and finds no one there, Y/n looks around her senses telling her to be cautious, and then...
"Boo!"