bad for business

BAD FOR BUSINESS

Louise Harrison, by friends and family only referred to as Lou, was by all standards not a slacker. Yet, everytime in school she whipped out her polaroid camera to enternalize a moment, dipping her sunglasses down her nose, her principal Mr. Strickland was in her direct line of view, ruining her photo and scolding her, calling her a slacker.
Marty found it amusing how his friend of more than 10 years would get a red face, mumble something incoherent about his face being a slacker and watched with a smile on his face as she came to him, complaining about how most beautifully crafted moments are ruined, one way or the other.
It came naturally to Marty to invite her on the night of the meeting in the parking lot to then witness a historic event that they didn't yet anything know about.
And so Lou found herself, in a Delorean, with her camera hanging from her neck and her sunglasses up in her hair, driving up to 88mph before a flash of white signaled them something horrible.

CAST
kathryn newton as louise 'lou' harrison
kiernan shipka as young!samantha harrison
tom blyth as young!tommy harrison
katie douglas as lola tannen/missy tannen

michael j. fox as marty mcfly
christopher lloyd as doc emmett l. brown
tom wilson as biff tannen/griff tannen/bufford 'mad dog' tannen
leah thompson as lorraine baines-mcfly/maggie mcfly
crispin clover as george mcfly

DISCLAIMER
i do not own the back to the future movies, the dialogue, characters or anything related. however i do own lou and her parents, descendants, ancestors, and other characters as well as their dialogue and their story.

©️ spidergracies, 2024