Entrance Exam

(I'm not making this up, the word count for last chapter was 666)

It's been 4 years since Izuku became a demon and he's went on may cool and fun adventures with the group. Currently everyone except for Omegarok, Slone, Monoma and Malty had arrived at UA to take the Entrance Exam.

Naofumi: So this is Ultra Academy, huh?

Izuku: Yep. This is it, my dream of being a hero is finally going to come true.

 This is it, my dream of being a hero is finally going to come true

(His appearance using an illusion)

???: OI! MOVE IT YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!!

The Oathbound turned around to see the angry Pomeranian, Cuntsuki Bakuhoe.

Oathbound: 'What is he doing here?'

They then saw that rest of Class 1A and saw how most of them looked tired, worn out, and stressed. The Oathbound almost felt bad for them...almost anyways. Izuku also noticed that Shoka wasn't with them and wondered where she was. The class all apologized about Katsuki before they headed inside.

They then went inside and took the written test, which they all passed with flying colors. The group waited in the auditorium and waited for everyone else to arrive.

???: WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE!

A booming voice echoed throughout the entire atrium, stopping all chatter amongst the students. The man who had stepped was tall and slim with long blond hair, which he wore spiked upwards in a huge tuft behind his head, in addition to a small brown mustache. His hero costume consisted of a black leather jacket with a very tall collar, upturned and complete with studs, and matching black pants and knee-high boots. He sported tan shoulder pads, a red belt, and elbow pads, all of them studded, and lastly a pair of black fingerless gloves. His neck was obscured by what appeared to be a directional speaker which was likely used with his quirk. He also wore a pair of headphones with the word "HAGE" written on the headband and a pair of orange-tinted shades.

Present Mic: LET ME HEAR YOU ALL SAY 'HEY'!

Oathbound: HEY!!!

The group shouted as Present Mic did thumbs up signs.