Baby and Divorce

Yn:"Aaaahhhhh !!!! Jeon fucking Jungkook !!!!!!!"
You screamed and gripped his hair making him scream too.
Doctor:"Yes yes ! Push just like this !"
The lady doctor chirped. But no one paid attention to the poor bunny guy who had tears in his eyes and was at the verge of getting bald by his wife's hands.
.............

1 month later
At 3:00 am your babygirl somi was crying and you both were glaring at rach other.
Yn:"I said it's because of diaper !!!"
Jungkook:"And I said she needs milk ! She is hungry !!"
Yn:"You didn't change her diaper last night right ??!!!"
Jungkook:"I f-cking did !!!"
Yn:"Don't swear in front of the baby !!"
Jungkook:"Then don't fight Infront of our baby !!!"
Yn:"Fine go and change her diaper !!!"
Jungkook:"You go and bring milk for her !!!"
You both glared at each other one last time and huffed scrunching your nose before you stormed towards kitchen and Jungkook carefully held the little one for her diaper change.
At last when she finally slept peacefully jungkook and you looked at each other with dark circles under eyes and tired body. Releasing a sigh both of you plopped on the mattress slipping into slumber almost immediately.
............

You blinked and looked at the two people sitting Infront of you then at your babygirl giggling in their arms and then towards Jungkook who was also oogling at them with his jaw dropped to the ground.
Jina:"This is how you handle a baby you morons."
She glared at you and Jungkook, while Jimin tickled somi making her laugh. You pouted and looked at somi with betrayal in your eyes. She had been crying for an hour, jungkook and you both tried everything to make her stop crying but she ended up crying even more each time.
At last you both started crying as well and having enough you called jina, who happened to be with Jimin at that time. They arrived and handled your babygirl like they had experience of handling children.....well looks like they really had.
Jungkook:"How-how can you both do that ??!!! We have been trying to make her stop crying for hours !"
He asked in disbelief, while taking somi from Jimin and kissing her cheeks.
Jimin(shrugging):"I told you you guys are too childish to take care of your own child."
Jungkook (looking at somi with a pout on his lips):"Why do you like uncle and aunt more than momma and dada hmm ??? You even peed on straight on my face but you laugh and play with uncle Jimin. Please like me more okay my baby ?"
He baby talked with her and you cringed.
Yn:"You look disgusting talking like this jungkook !"
He looked at you and clicked his tongue at you before looking back at somi. You rolled your eyes at his childish antics.
Jungkook:"Look momma is jealous of dadda and somi."
He whispered and somi looked back at him with her Bambi eyes that she inherited from him, a smile broke out on his lips as well.
Yn:"Now give her to me."
He looked at you and furrowed.
Jungkook:"When she's crying you tell me to take her. And now when she's all smiling you wanna take her ??!!!"
You looked at him and gritted his teeth before trying to take somi from his grip, but he didn't let you.
Yn:"Jeon f-cking Jungkook let go this instant otherwise you I will punch you so hard that you'll see stars in the day !!"
You almost yelled at him while he glared at you, holding somi close to his chest.
Jungkook:"Your punch doesn't even hurt and you'll make me see stars huh ??!!! Stop bluffing woman !"
You grunted and before anyone of you could speak somi's cry echoed in the living room that startled everyone. Jungkook and you looked at each other and gulped before rotating your heads just to see Jimin and Jina glaring at both of you. You both laughed nervously.
Jimin(taking somi from Jungkook):"What did my little somi do to deserve you both as her parents ??!!!"
Jina(furious):"If both of you make her cry again I swear I will adopt her !!!"
Your eyes widened and Jungkook's jaw fell on ground.
Jungkook:"What the hell ???!!!! Don't even think of taking my baby away from me !"
Yn:"How can you threaten us to take our babygirl away huh ??!!"
Jina:"First learn how to be parents both of you !!! Our babygirl huh !!!"
She scrunched her smol nose and adjusted her round glasses on her nose with her forefinger before becoming attentive towards somi again.. while you both pouted.
Jungkook and you looked at somi who was happily playing in their arms and sighed.
Yn:"Why do they know so well how to handle her ??!!!"
Jungkook:"Hyung was right ! They both will make good parents !!!"
...................

He was tapping his foot on the floor continuously while biting his nails and sweat trickled down his forehead in distress.
Jimin:"Calm the f-ck down Jungkook !"
Jungkook (about to cry):"How the f-ck can I calm down hyung ??!!! Mom and mr Kim literally sent us divorce papers today and yn didn't even say anything. I can't let her leave me !!!! I love her !!!"
Jimin(rolling eyes):"Tell this to her not me !!!"
Jungkook (ruffling his own hair aggressively):"How can I ??!!! I ain't that courageous !!!"
Jina:"Then sit here and lose her like a coward !!!"
She said agitated and Jungkook's heart dropped.
Jungkook:"Yahhh !!! If you don't have a good face at least spit good things out of your fre@king mouth jina the radio !"
Jina scoffed and adjusted her glasses with her forefinger.
Jina:"Truth sounds bitter."
Jungkook:"Help me hyung !!!!"
Jimin(sighing):"Fine, one last plan."
Jungkook eagerly listened to him.
...............