Sun and Moon MEET PLUTO?! in VRchat

This is fanmade
*Note: pluto looks like Lunar but with a different colour scheme*

"SUN! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE SANITIZER?!" Moon yelled across the daycare.

"It's on the counter!" Sun yelled, not as loudly.

"Hey guys!" Lunar said, walking in. "Do you guys know there's a massive box at the entrance? Well, actually it's more my size."

"I'm sorry, a what?" Moon said, running to the entrance of the daycare. Sun looked as equally confused. None of them had ordered any parts and Solar had been too busy in the theatre and fixing that up to build anything. The only other person who could have sent it was...

The creator.

"Someone help me open this!" Moon said, struggling to pull open the box.

"Open what?" Solar asked, walking in. He stopped and stared at the box. "What the f- *bleep* is this?"

"I don't know. Help me open this!"

"All right."

Moon and Solar pulled open the box. Inside was a grey-blue animatronic. It immediately powered on.

"Hello! My name is Pluto." It said as it walked out of the box. Earth had just walked in the moment the animatronic had powered on.

"You are just adorable. What are your pronouns?" Earth asked.

"Better question. Where the f- *bleep* did you come from?" Sun asked.

"She/it and the creator said you guys are my siblings!" Pluto said, happily.

"F- *bleep*. Wait, so do already know who everyone is?" Moon asked.

"Yep."

"Oh, hello!" Ruin said, walking in. Immediately, Pluto pointed at him and sent him flying across the daycare. Everyone turned towards Pluto.

"What the f- *bleep*?! Was that in your code or something?" Lunar asked, completely amazed.

"No, I just have memories from all of you in my head. And one of the memories says that he's bad." Pluto explained.

"Used to be bad. He had a virus in him but we got rid of it." Moon said.

"Oh. I'll update that!" Pluto smiled as her eyes turned red to update the memory.

Pluto's eyes flashed back to normal, as she smiled.

"What else can you do?" Moon asked.

"Other than throw people across the daycare without even touching them?" Sun added.

"I can teleport and travel to different dimensions. I can also change my color scheme to match anyone I want." She explained, switching from her palette to Moon's, Sun's, and Back to normal.

"Oooh, can you look like me?" Earth asked. Pluto smiled as she changed her colors to match Earth's.

"That is so pretty." Gemini said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Hello, Gemini." Pluto said. "If I'm right, you are Castor and Pollux combined. Currently, it's Pollux talking to me!"

Pollux, who was very much the astral controlling the Gemini body, squealed.

"Pollux, why are you guys here?" Lunar asked as they separated.

"The other astrals sensed a new source of star power. Also, you get to live Lunar. We were able to convince them that we could fix it." Castor said while Pollux was chatting off Pluto's ear. Pluto didn't seem to mind

"Thank you." Lunar said.

"Also, Pollux decided no. I've decided yes."

"Anyone else confused?" Solar asked.

"They're dating now." Pluto said while Lunar's face was heating up.

"Wait, star power? The only way there could be a new source of star power is if..." Sun said, his voice trailing off. He looked at Pluto.

"What is it, Sun?" Moon asked.

"Pluto has star power in her."

576 words