introduction

Hello my lovely readers! This will be my story coming this summer!  A rewrite of my version of stranger things with steve harrington and reader!! This will be a friends and enemies turn to lovers slow burn fic and ya'll are going to be in for a bumpy ride!!

it was November 6th 1983 a crisp fall day here in hawkins indiana stacey henderson patiently waiting for her ride from her best friend Jonathan byers with her cousin dustin by her side. 

"Dustin would you stop playing with that walkie you are gonna waste those batteries and I don't want to have to use more of my pay to buy you batteries for them." 

Stacey scolded her younger cousin, looking down at him with an annoying look on her face it's bad enough she's about to be 18 and doesn't drive yet her nerdy cousin has to tag along also.

"Excuse me Stacey i am trying to get Will to come through so we won't be late for school and as usual it looks like Jonathan your boyfriend is late" 

Stacey sighed, "for the last time Dustin, Jonathan and I are JUST FRIENDS, she shouted to her cousin" with an annoyed look on her face she looked down the street to see of anything of an old station wagon.

"Roger, roger this is will byers we are on our way" will spoke through the walkie, you can let Stacey know that her boyfriend Jonathan over slept again Will teased into the walkie. 

"Roger, over and out Will thanks for the info we are waiting here and Stacey is getting mad that her boyfriend is late" 

DUSTIN i swear to you say that one more time she looked at her cousin, "you and Will, are gonna be walking to school for the rest of the year if you two keep that up"

no more than a few seconds later an old station wagon appeared at the hendersons house it was a quiet friday morning as the two climbed into the old station wagon, stacey at the front as usual and will and dustin at the back. 

the four of them driving to school like any other normal day not knowing that later that night that their entire lives would change forever...