HEART❥EYES

As the teenage girl scanned the café's menu, her gaze settled on a particular item

As the teenage girl scanned the café's menu, her gaze settled on a particular item. "Could I get this?" she pointed out, her voice soft and hesitant. The waiter nodded, a polite smile gracing his lips as he confirmed the order. "Of course. That would be 7,000 won," he replied courteously.

However, the girl's brow furrowed in confusion as she noticed a discrepancy. "But it says 10,000 won here?" she pointed out, her tone betraying a hint of skepticism. "Is there a discount?" she inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity.

The waiter's smile widened slightly as he explained, "Oh, yeah. Even if your job starts next week, you can already enjoy the employee discounts." His words sparked a glimmer of realization in the girl's eyes as she processed the information.

"Really?" she responded, a faint smile tugging at the corners of her lips. The prospect of a discount seemed to brighten her mood, momentarily thawing her typically reserved demeanor.

"Yes, just have a seat while I prepare it. Take away, right?" the waiter continued, smoothly transitioning back into his role. The girl nodded in affirmation, her smile lingering as she settled into a nearby seat, anticipation mingling with newfound warmth in her demeanor.

As she waited for her order, the girl decided to indulge in a moment of whimsy and began composing a love poem. Lost in thought, she stared into the distance, her mind weaving words of affection and longing with each stroke of the pen.

Just as she put the finishing touches on her poem, her attention was drawn back to reality as her order number was called. With a satisfied smile, she tucked her creation into her pocket and made her way back towards the counter to collect her order.

"Here you go, I'll see you next week." The waiter gave her a wide smile as she walked out, making her way towards her electric moped as she made her way back to her own house.

~
The next day, the girl, with her headphones plugged into her MP3 player, trudged along the sidewalk towards her bicycle. Her moped had broken down earlier, leaving her with no choice but to resort to the less glamorous mode of transportation. Little did she expect to encounter a group of delinquents brazenly making off with her bike.

"Hey, you jerks!" she barked, her voice dripping with venom as she sprinted towards them. But the delinquents only laughed, increasing their speed in an attempt to evade her.

Just as the situation seemed dire, a figure emerged, effortlessly tripping the boy carrying her bike. The delinquent let out a pained groan as he hit the ground, while the mysterious stranger chuckled in amusement.

"Stealing a bike from a girl you don't even know? How childish. I expected more from you," he chided, his tone laced with mocking amusement.

Enraged, the delinquent charged at the stranger, but his efforts were in vain as the newcomer dodged with ease. In the end, the delinquent found himself sprawled on the pavement, his cohorts fleeing in fear.

Catching his breath, the stranger turned his gaze towards the girl, his eyes widening in recognition. "Hey, you were the one who was staring at me with heart eyes yesterday!" he exclaimed, a smirk playing on his lips.

The girl's eyes widened in disbelief. "I beg your pardon?" she retorted, her tone icy.

"You know, at the café yesterday. You practically couldn't keep your eyes off me for like, 5 minutes," he teased, extending his hand in a gesture of familiarity. "You know, you're pretty. Come on, I'll give you my number," he added confidently, his flirtatious demeanor in full display.

The girl scoffed, her expression unimpressed. "No thanks," she shot back, her tone laced with sarcasm. "Sorry for staring yesterday. I didn't realize I was wasting my time on someone like you," she retorted, her words sharp and cutting as she brushed past him to retrieve her bike, leaving the flirtatious stranger in her wake, his ego slightly bruised by her biting remarks.

 I didn't realize I was wasting my time on someone like you," she retorted, her words sharp and cutting as she brushed past him to retrieve her bike, leaving the flirtatious stranger in her wake, his ego slightly bruised by her biting remarks

Well... hi again. I practically wrote this on a bus during a city tour lol

btw don't forget to leave votes and comments! They really motivate me to write